Chappy 10

Hiccups pov. (Sorry I haven't been including them lately.)

I have to tell toothless. But I can't! It'll break his heart. We have to leave back to Berk today. I already prepared all our stuff. And I sent a air mail to the village telling them we were ok. If I leave without toothless... I don't know what I would do. What if he decides to stay on this island. My best friend that has been through so many ups and downs with me. I really don't know how to tell him. Oh lords. Please help me. Wait. A air mail just flew back.

"Thanks little one." I said to the small dragon.

I opened the letter sent from... BERK?

Oh no this can't be good.

It read:

Dear hiccup,

We are going to war with a new type of dragon. We don't know anything about it. Please. We need your help.

Love you island,

Berk

Oh no, this is SOO not good. We have to leave like right now.

I gave the note to Astrid and said to prepare to leave in a hour. She have me a kiss on the cheek and told me everything was going to be fine.

I gotta tell him now. Good thing he's in the cave.

"Hi toothless."

"Hi hiccup. What's on your mind?"

"Toothless I am sooooo sorry but we have to go back to Berk today within a hour. So please don't be mad and be ready to go."

"WHAT?!!" Was all he could say. Then he flew out of the cave.

I kinda knew he would do this. Also, I knew that he had a date with twilight tonight. He was so excited. But maybe twilight could come with us. Awww I'm such a fun killer. *mental slap!*

---------------

Toothless pov

How could he do this? He knew that I had a date with twilight. Well he would've let me know days before... I didn't even let him explain. But first I gotta talk to twilight. Maybe she can come with us...

I flew to her cave. I had just met her parents so I think this relationship (i think that's what it's becoming) is going well.

"Hi twilight."

"Hey toothy ;)" she said.

"Ok ok. Have your fun. But I have something important to tell you."

"Uh huh" she smirked

"No really. I have to leave Berk today." I said with a sad expression."

"Oh..." She said.

"But I was thinking, you could come with us!" I said brightly

"Oh toothless. I would love to but I don't think my parents would let me. I have to ask them. Even though I'm 18"

"Ok. Get back to me as soon as you can. We leave at 2:30pm"

"Ok I'll see you." She said with a smile.

I have hope. This could all work. But there is still a doubt. Don't think like that toothless! *mental slap!*

--------------

Twilights pov.

When he said that, I was so sad. I hope my parents let me go. Hmm. Let's ask.

"Hi mom. Hi dad."

"Hi twlilie. What's up?" My dad said.

"Can I go to Berk for a visit?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah sure! For how long?" Mom said.

"Maybe about a year?" I could stay away from my brother for a while.

"WHAT?!!!!" They said synchronized.

"I was only thinking like a week." Dad said.

"So no you can't." Said mom.

Ughhhh why do they have to ruin my plans? I like toothless a lot and I wasn't about to break this relationship.

"You're so unfair!!!!!" I said. And I stormed off to find toothless.

I finally found him in his cave talking to hiccup.

"Hi twilight! What did they say?" Toothless asked.

"No." I sighed sadly.

He looked away.

"But you can come again right?" I tried to comfort him.

How am I so calm?

"Toothless! Time to go!" Hiccup called. Hiccup mounted toothless and Astrid on stormfly.

He touched noses with me almost like a kiss.

"Until we meet again." He whispered as he took off into the afternoon sky.

A/n

This chapter was so sad!!! I loved it though. Ur all in suspense. Hehe. Ull just have to wait for the next chapter. Until next time matties.

Love y'all 😘

-dancing_darknesss