Chapter 2

Hiccups pov

We've been flying for about 7 hours and I think the dragons were getting tired.

"I think it's time to land Astrid."

"Yeah ok."

I turned toothless to the nearest island. We landed and toothless did his alpha roar. He's been doing that at every island. I'm starting to worry about him.

"Toothless?"

"Yeah?"

WHAT THE HECK?! COULD I HEAR TOOTHLESS OR DID I SPEAK TO HIM?

"Did I just talk to you or you talk to me?!!!"

"You talked to me."

"How?"

"I don't know."

"Well, I'm gonna tell Astrid."

"Ok."

She freaked out when I told her. Haha her face was so funny.

-------------

Toothless pov

After hiccups little freak out, I heard the faintest roar coming from north. HOMIGOSH!!! IT WAS A NIGHTFURY ROAR!! THERE ARE MORE OF ME! I NEED TO FIND THEM.

-------------------

Twilights pov

I heard the nightfury alpha call. I knew there were more of us. 6 families. We could expand. Well there's my BFF pearl, thunder, (he has a crush on me but he's a cocky jerk.) blade (he likes pearl I think.) and the twins cuff and flo (they usually are the trouble makers. Well I hope this new guy comes soon and finds our island.

---------------

Toothless pov

Anyway. I'm gonna tell stormfly now. No backing out.

"Hey stormfly."

"Hey toothless."

"So I was gonna tell you something." Gulp.

"Yeah?"

"I-I think I like you."

"Oh toothless. I'm so sorry but I have a mate and I can't just abandon him. I hope you understand."

"Oh. That's ok. I hope you two are happy."

I walked away with a sad expression. Oh why did u have to tell her toothless?! Of course she has a mate. Wait. There are probably still a whole island of night furies. Maybe I won't be alone forever.

----------------
Stormflys pov.

When toothless said that, I was the happiest dragon alive. But I couldn't. I couldn't leave my mate. I've always loved toothless though. Sigh. WHY DOES LOVE HAVE TO BE SP COMPLICATED?!!!