Chapter 16

Toothless~~~~~

Where did she go? Hmm. I need to find her. Why did she run off in the first place? I actually thought she liked me...

Twilight~~~~~
I had found this place in my dream. It was a cave behind a waterfall far off the the north point of the island. I say there. Would he ever come to find me? If he does, I'll Love him, if he doesn't I'll move on. Please come toothless.

If he comes, I'll love him, if he doesn't, I'll move on...

Toothless~~~~~
I heard her voice. It was all in my head though. It spoke, please come toothless. I have to find her now. I came across a waterfall when I knew I had found her.

"Twilight?" I called out. I heard a voice mumble something, when she flew out from behind the falls.

"You came. You actually came." Twilight Said.

"Of course I did. Why wouldn't i?" I said.

"I thought maybe you didn't like me. You were with stormfly anyway." She said.

"Stormfly? You've got to be kidding. I only see you in my eyes." I said blushing a bit.

She turned away, tears in her eyes, "I'm so happy." She said quietly.

I smiled, "So am I." I said as I grabbed her and gave her a kiss. "I was so worried about you. Don't ever leave again." I said.

"Don't worry. I won't." She smiled up at me.

Stormfly~~~~~~
My whole plan has failed. I should've known their love was too strong for eachother. I'll use it against them. They'll see what power I really have.

I walked back to the caves in disgust. But then, I decided I would go back to Berk and wait for the "happy couple" there. I can't wait to get my revenge.

Twilight~~~~
I was so happy. Toothless came after a while. He doesn't love stormfly and he loves me. I love him back so that's what really matters. You could say I was the happiest night fury.

"Hey." He said.

"Yeah?"

"Let's go back to Berk. You can live with me and Hiccup there." He suggested.

"What about your parents?" I asked.

"It'll be fine, but twilight, please come."

" I'd be honored." I said with a smile.

"great! We leave in half an hour."

"Half and hour? I need time to get ready!"

"It'll be fine. We will have everything you need at Berk."

"Oh ... Ok." I said reluctantly.

With that, we got ready.

-------

HEY GUYS OMG SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN SO LONG.

ok so school sucks first.

Then I have volleyball and tennis.

But yall are great and keep up your reading!

I promise to update as often as I can.

Love yallZ

-dancing_darknesss