Sleepover! - SkyDoesMinecraft

For @Bella_Summerlight

~(Y/n)'s POV~

I was invited to a sleepover party by my bestfriend or my gamer buddy, Frax. He told me to meet up at 4 PM at Jordan's known as CaptainSparklez's house and gave me his address. I look at the time. I got up and went to my room to pack.

~Time skip~

I arrived at Jordan's house and knock the door. After 10 seconds, I expected Jordan to open the door but, BEEP!!, wrong. Adam opes the door and I blush. He smiles "GUYS!! (Y/N) IS HERE!! Come in (Y/n), everyone is waiting for you" he said, and hugs me. I hug back 'Gawd dammit Adam!! Why you have to be so damn cute!!' I moved out of the way for me to come in. I walk in and his house was huge. I look around and saw Frax, Jordan, Martin (Bodil40), Ty, Frol, Fly (FlyHighKim), Tiffy, and Flame "Let's go introduce all of us since some of us don't know some peeps in here" I heard a couple of 'yeah' and 'okay'.

"My name is Jordan Maron known as CaptainSparklez." Jordan says. He was wearing his usual days outfit.

"Mine is Frax (last name) known as (Y'n)'s bestfriend or gamer buddy." Frax says and he smiles happily.

"Hello, I'm Martin Petrov known as Bodil40. Call me Bodil." he's wearing sunglasses and a sunset color tie.

~Time skip~

After introducing ourself to everyone, Jordan made us Mac & Cheese (A/N omg fav food°▲°) and had dinner together and talked about random stuff. Jordan got up and put his plate in the sink "Hey, if you guys done eating, put it in the sink" he said and leave the dinning room.

~Time skip~

"It's movie night time!!" Shout Frax. "What's in the menu Jordan?" He ask him "we got 'Guardians Of The Galaxy', 'Ju-On' and 'Jumanji'." We all cheered for 'Ju-On' except me and Frol because we don't watch scary movie. Jordan insert the disk into the dvd player while we were finding our spots. Frax turn off the lights. I sit next to Adam, Flame with Frax, Frol with Jordan, Fly with Ty and Tiffy with Martin.

~Time skip to scary part~

I hug Adam's arm tightly. Man does jumpscares really scared me. After a while, another jumscare pops out. I let out a quiet scream and burried my face in his chest. A slight tear escape me eye because of how scared I was. I can tell that he was frozen. I relize that I'm in his chest and blush. He shift my head up and kissed my forehead "Don't be scared. I got you (Y/n)" he said, hugging me. I blushed and calmed a bit in his arms. He strokes my hair and continued watching.

~Time skip again lol~

We excused ourself to gives us a girls time to the boys and they agree. They left to leave us. After a hour of girlstime, the boys came back shirtless "Girls time is over, now come with us" Martin yelled. He start to lift Tiffy up and carries her to his bedroom (Huge house ya know). I suddenly lift up by Adam bridal style and carries me to his bedroom. He was holding my bag while carrying me to his bedroom. My face heats up and turns red. He was warm. He gets in the bedroom and lock the door. He gently lays me down on the bed and walk to the bathroom. I heard the water runs. I change quickly into my yellow shirt and puple shorts. He came back from the bathroom and saw I change clothes. He was staring and I saw a blush creeps his face. He smirks and suddenly pins me to the bed.

My right hand over my head while my left hand beside my head. My face were probably red. He lets out a deep chuckle that made me blush harder. I look away from him abd he attacks my neck. He kisses my neck softly as I held back my moan. He found my sweet spot and suck on it. I can't take it anymore. I let out a soft moan which made him smile against my skin. His lips left my neck and kissed my lips softly. My eyes widened and tried to relize what just happened. As I relize, I closed my eyes slowly and kisses back. His lips were soft... and warm. He lets go of my hand and I wrappes my arm around his neck and strokes Adam's hair gently.

He licks my bottom lips, asking for a entrance. I opens my mouth a bit so he could get in. His tounge guide into my mouth and start to explore in my mouth. He lift up my shirt untill it's revealing my stomach. He moves down to my stomach and starts to kisses on it. My face were hot and red as he kisses my stomach. A slight moan escape my mouth. And that is when he starts to lick my stomach. He licks slowly to my stomach, making sure that it's wet all over. One of his hand rest on the side of my thights and the other hand hold the side of my waist. He moves up to attack my lips again. I felt his lips were moving so I just go with him. We start to make out. His hand guide to the straps on my bra and start to plays with it. Our lips parted and made a string of saliva connect to our lips and he removes his hand from under my shirt "(Y/n)... I wanted to do that since i first saw you. I love you with all my heart back there. So... will you... uhh... maybe be my g-girlfriend?" he ask. My heart was pounding and fireworks explodes in my stomach. My face were probably red and warm because he gently cups my cheek. I smiled softly "Yes Adam, I'll be your girlfriend" and with that, he smiles and peck my lips.

I push him off me. He lays beside me on the bed and I start to cuddle against his chest. He pulls the blanket on us and wrappes his arm around me. I smiled a little with a little blush on me "Goodnight (Y/n). Sweet dreams." he whisper into my ear and kisses my forehead "Goodnight Adam." and I fell asleep in his arms, hearing his soft heart beats.