Canine Atheism

Imagine the world if there is no dog.

What kind of world would it be?

Perhaps it would still appear as the same as it is now. We'll still become who we are as now. Everything will stay as what they intended to be.

Each ideals and philosophies we have in each of our dumbfounded heads, our gradual differences, egos that pulls each other down, desperately grabbing for that bone hanging on the top. Seeking for a meaning that don't even exist.

It's a dog-eat-dog world. It's the cycle of human life.

If you're a child, you would wonder what the world would offer to you. Maybe you'd wish to become an astronaut and go to the moon or another galaxy, seek for alien lifeforms and introduce them to politics so that you could create a more successful and functioning systematic colony with them on a distant planet unlike the ones we have here. In that planet, there will be no war, no more suffering, no contradictions because of individual differences, just peace and understanding. Your excuse because you hate this place.

But that would be boring for sure. A world with no difference and everyone thinks the same just like everyone.

Bo-ring. That's disgusting.

And everything you believed as child would be left bereft. The world is cruel and not a wish-granting factory. But as a child, you're naturally a fool so you have no idea what the fuck am I talking about. You need to pass through series of changes in your perspective that would determine if you want to kill yourself to release your rotten soul from this forsaken place or continue on living, slowly crumbling just like everyone else.

Living as a husk.

Those who cling onto the illusion that they could stay happy forever and they're capable of maintaing the good things they currently have are delusional.

Maybe we're all messed up creatures with no true regards about how others feel as long as we'll survive, and this world is made for suffering. It's the perfect place. If hell exist, I'll disregard any metaphorical ideas or religious depictions about it and the image that would be created in my head is this place.

We're all just pawns of forces that sees us as nothing more than an insignificance that could be plucked out of existence anytime.

What's with this meaningless detour to nowhere in particular?

What are we even doing here?

I imagined a world without a dog. Perhaps I'll be the one barking at nothing in particular as I'm searching for meaning.