Rotational Movement

I was out there staring at the sky with nothing but the sight of a cosmic sphere drifting in empty space with a plethora of diamonds behind it, spreading like disease.

A strong plastic eloquence, a smile made of vibrant lights without any bitter taste. It did not arise as the consequences of our actions. It wasn't from any of us, but we cannot allow it to depart.

Maybe the reason why it's called "circle of life" because it's pointless. Maybe one day I'll make you realize it. Or even if it's not me, someone will be inside you to make you see the things you're always afraid to grasp. Blinding your visions, numbing your senses, anxious at the past.

This is why we're unloved. We always shed light and blood without having wounds. The scars on our skins, the marks of knives on our backs and the temptation to pull the trigger any time when the dark finally closes in to where we're hiding.

Why are we always hiding?

We don't have any reasons to be afraid. This world is wrong. Every single thing that makes up anything. The smallest connections up to the largest, like those pointless objects above us.

We seek a nest to feel warmth. We're tired of feeling the cold.

When will we stop from this meaningless rotational movement?