Phantasmagoria

I want to dream and wish everything is different. A place where I can be myself, and a place where I belong. I will be certain that I can breathe there freely without feeling pain in my lungs from inhaling the poisonous reality. Do you want a dream like that? If only things have meanings (stay away from me).

Snake sings a sympathetic song that soothes true. We seek that shallowness of the depths, wondering if the fall is endless. And then you came out of that place, a sudden burst in molecules and stunted cells. Without restrictions and affection, you decided who you want to be as your petals remains.

Cold breeze passing through the rustling leaves of the tall trees. My silhouette watched me from below as I chase your etched steps on the gravel road. It awakens my senses, lighting the dying fire in my burning soul. Then I found myself in the middle of nowhere, between the streets and an empty field. I feel the pain of losing you.

I feel so cold despite the warmth. I feel so small despite knowing that the universe is too big for us. I feel numb in my physical shell, the pain pulsates in my mind. All my follies had brought me into this black and white place.

I looked for you, reminiscing the genealogy of the persons I were. I want to unravel the knotted reason. All the collected texts that I wanted to say rushed through my frontal lobes but what went is a transcending sigh.

Why is that even in my dreams, you never stay?