FINAL STAGE

~Months later~

>>LESLEY'S POV<<

So we're at the final stage of the training now, we'll be discovering our passive.

Marksmans went to their designated place
As well as Mages, Assassins, Fighters and Support. Unfortunately, we have no Tanks in this semester.

Marksman - Miya, Layla, Me, Hanabi

Mage - Kagura, Guinevere

Fighter - Alucard, Ruby, Zilong, Freya

Assassin - Gusion, Hayabusa, Karina, Me, Alucard

Support - Estes

(Yes I'm both Marksman and Assassin :>
Alucard is also a Fighter/Assassin)

We all gathered at the main ground. And this time, we'll all be training together.

Our master started talking:

: You guys probably know what a passive is right? Passive, every hero has that. Now that you have your own set of skills, we'll make that passive that will make you stronger.

We all nodded.

: Now, grab your weapons or magic whatever that's in you and start training. That passive will appear unexpectedly. Is everything clear?

; Yes Master

We all said.

Since Estes is the only support, he'll be accompanied with one of our masters.

I picked my rifle up and activated my first skill and dashed to the dummy section of the training ground.

>>GUSION'S POV<<

I saw Lesley using her first skill to the dummies, i quickly got up to my feet and hid behind the bushes while walking to the dummy section.

I'm gonna pull a prank on her 😏

I slashed my first skill and it hit the dummy, Lesley was shocked but shook herself and said it was nothing.

That made my smirk even longer, i used my first skill again so i can dash to the dummy.

I came in with a speed of light. Her reaction is priceless.

I held my stomach and stumbled on the ground while laughing.

"HAHAHA! I just can't hold it in" I said while laughing hysterically

She shot me with her glare.

"Really Gusion?"

My laughing stopped when she said my name, thousand of butterflies erupted on my stomach.

She never called me by my name before, it's usually "freak" or "kpop freak" actually any name she could think of.

I gulped and she noticed it, she smirked.

"Well well if that gulp isn't for me, I don't know who's it for" she said, still smirking

She got her rifle ready, which made me think for a sec. Oh i know, she wanted to do a 1v1 😏

"Really?? Les I can't bare if i almost kill you, My conscience is always beside me" I said teasingly

"Oh is it Mr. Paxley??" As soon as she uttered the the last word she sniped me and took 20% of my HP away

"Oh it is pleasure Ms. Vance" I said before throwing my daggers at her.

>>MIYA'S POV<<

I'm firing my arrows at these dummies I set up earlier so that i can practice the accuracy of my first skill.

I aimed the last arrow then a suddenly a man appeared infront of me!

I was so shocked that i lost control of my hand making the arrow shoot.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

HEY GUYS! Have a nice day!💕
Thanks for coming by at my book💗