INTRODUCTION

LESLEY - her parents abandoned her making her live in an orphanage. But later on she is adopted by a family with a little boy who became her younger brother. She lives in the Hidden Leaf.

(Author: hehe I know I've been obesessed with naruto shippuden lately so, I had to >_<)

MIYA- she was living in the moon, training for the Moon God. She and Estes are childhood friends. The Moon God will use Miya as a killing machine for him to complete his long awaited quest. The Moon God didn't want to let Miya know abt this, but little did he know that Miya knew this all along.

KAGURA- she was living a normal life, she was the daughter of a family whose tradition is very important to them. She is the heir of their family's greatest weapon, but she doesn't want it. She lives in the Hidden Mist.

FREYA- she is happy the way she is. But she isn't like most other girls in the world, she has unbelievable fighting spirit. She inherited this from her Mom, Hilda. She lives in the Royal Warrior's Country.

GUSION- he lived with his family, his family is loving so they often visit the orphanage to give food or just to have fun with the kids. Ever since, he was obsessed with knives.

ALUCARD- he is originally living his life at the Hidden Leaf and was attending MLBB ACADEMY since he was little. And he is the campus crush.

HAYABUSA- he lives in the Shadow Orbs. Ever since he was little, his father complimented him for being able to use shuriken that fast and accurate.
But ever since his entire family vanished, he was all alone, his heart was closed. But ever since that day, an old man, appeared and trained him.

ZILONG- he was an adopted child of the fire lord. He trained him and gave him a responsibility to take care of the Fire country when he dies. He is the most annoying student in the campus.

HANABI- she was childhood friends with hayabusa, she trained with him together with the old man. Her and hayabusa happened to be in the same situation when the old man appeared. And ever since that day, she fell in love with hayabusa. But they parted ways coz that is what their master said.

GUINEVERE- she is from a rich family. She both loved to do magic and martial arts. Combining those two made her powerful. She is the younger sister of Lancelot who is happened to be married to Odette and they're currently leading the palace heired to Lancelot.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU GUYS ARE REALLY GOING TO READ THIS BECAUSE I AM ALREADY WORKING HARD ON IT, AND YEAH ENJOY!💖💖
~ Author-nim