THIS PLACE ISN'T BAD

While travelling to Earth. Miya can't stop thinking about what the Moon God was about to say, she wants to know what reason they're being sent to an academy after all their hard work.

Estes noticed Miya was uncomfortable. So he tried speaking with her.

Estes: Miya, I'm sure there's a good reason why he is sending us there.

Miya: I know, I just- ugh! I just want to know the reason and then that freak interrupted. *she said pissed off*

Estes: Watch your words, Miss. *he chuckled*

Upon arriving at this "academy", I immediately noticed that their are other heroes here, but from Earth, but different places I guess?

: Madam, this is your keys to your room, your room is R-123.
;Okay thanks

>>MIYA'S POV<<
So me and Estes, unfortunately have different rooms, so yeah we parted ways and I grabbed my keys and opened my room's door.

"This planet isn't bad I guess?"
And that's when I realized I am tired.
The Classes will start on Monday and it's still Saturday, so perhaps I have some time to look around?
And this planet isn't as different as I expected from the Moon, its just they have different structures here.

>>ESTES POV<<
This planet isn't that bad, it's just the same as the Moon, and I am genuinely happy because I get to be with Miya, She is in my heart for many years now, she is beautiful, hardworking, and it's just she's very insipirational.
Anyway, I have to go to sleep coz tomorrow I'll  sure to be going around the town.