Period Cramps

Wanda had been having a rough morning during training with the rest of the Avengers early one morning. She had started her period but decided to work through it as much as possible as the Avengers were a bunch of men who would not understand the things women have to go through. Luckily, Natasha understood and trained with her and let her rest when she needed to. 

While the two of them were boxing gently, Natasha could tell that Wanda was in pain. 

"Wanda, you okay?" Nat asked, reaching over to the young woman who held the sandbag to steady herself while in pain. 

"Yeah, yeah. Cramps suck balls." Wanda said, sighing. 

"If they are hurting you to the point that you can't work properly, you should go rest," Natasha told her. Wanda just waved her off and went back to punching the sandbag but Natasha pulled her away. "Wanda, go rest." Wanda opened her mouth to respond but Natasha put her hand up. "That's an order, not a request. Go." 

Wanda sighed and pulled her boxing gloves off before walking back to her bedroom. She turned on the bath and stripped her sweaty clothes, stepping into the warm water. She sat in the bathtub for about half an hour before getting out and changing into more comfortable clothing. She slipped into her bed and put her heating pad over her abdomen. A few minutes later, she heard a knock on the door. "Come in." 

The door opened and she saw her boyfriend, Vision, walk towards her. 

"Are you alright, love?" Vision grabbed her hands and kissed her fingers. "Are you hurt?" 

"No Vizh, I just have my period. Just stomach cramps. Nat gave me the day off." 

"Oh, if there is anything I can do to help, please let me know." Vision kissed her head before standing up. 

"Wait, can you get me a cup of tea and some chocolate, please?" Wanda asked. 

"Of course. I'll be back." Vision closed the door on his way out and went to the kitchen to get her the tea and chocolate. 

He came back to the room to see Wanda sitting up in the bed, reading a book he had given her. He handed her the tea and chocolate bar before kissing her cheek. 

"Can you stay and cuddle, please?" Wanda asked, giving a fake pouty face. 

"You only have to ask." Vision sat next to her on the bed and wrapped his arm around Wanda's small body as she put her head on his chest. As they sat in the bed, watching whatever movie they could find on Netflix, Wanda closed her eyes in pain. "Wanda, everything okay?" 

"Yeah, I'm fine. Cramps suck."  

"Let me try to help." Vision heated his body so that Wanda could curl up to him and ease the pain. Wanda sighed in pleasure and curled up to her boyfriend. 

"Thanks, Vizh. This helps so much." Wanda kissed Vision's cheek and laid her head on his shoulder. They ended up staying in bed for the rest of the day and night. Vision only got up to get food or tea. Wanda was grateful that she had a boyfriend that would do anything to make sure that she was happy.