Our Little Miracle

"Are you sure you can handle yourself for a few hours?" Vision asks as he hugs his wife. Wanda was not feeling well and had asked to opt out of the mission today. Wanda had only some sweatpants and t-shirt with her hair in a messy bun.

"Yes, love. I'll be fine. I'll probably stay on the couch and binge-watch Netflix. Now go." Wanda kisses her husband on the cheek and pushes him towards the door.

However, before the entire group had left the building, Natasha pulls Wanda aside.

"Wanda is it possible you could be pregnant? I remember having the same symptoms when I was pregnant with James (her and Steve's two-year-old son)." Natasha whispers making sure that no one could hear their conversation.

"It could be possible. I'll take a test but it's probably just a stomach bug." Wanda shoos the idea away quickly before pushing Natasha out the door as well. "I'll let you know."

Natasha nods and walks to the hovercraft. Wanda watches the hovercraft take off, waving goodbye. She sighs before turning and walking to the couch.

The thought of having a baby haunts the young woman's mind as she sat watching the TV mindlessly. With her husband's inability to reproduce on his own, Dr. Banner had helped her figure out a way to do so. She didn't think that it might've worked so fast.

Wanda walks up to her bathroom and takes a pregnancy test from a hidden compartment under her sink. She slowly reads the directions before slipping out the test. She finishes taking the test and sets it down on the counter, waiting for it to tell her whether or not she was having a baby.

Wanda slides down the side of the wall, putting her head in her hands. "Please, no. I'm not ready to be a mother yet," Wanda whispers in her hands. She decided that it would be better if she looked at it with Vision by her side.

A few hours later, Wanda was taking a nap on the couch. Her stomach had been feeling better but she was too sleepy to move to her bed. Apparently, she didn't hear the group come in, who were careful not to wake the young woman as they were afraid of the wrath she would have on them if they did.

Vision walks over to his wife and kisses her head. "Love, let's get you up to bed." Vision picks her up and puts his sleeping wife to bed. Vision goes to change in the bathroom as to not wake Wanda but instead finds the pregnancy test on the counter.

"Wanda, what's this?" Vision's voice says from the bathroom. Wanda's eyes fly open, suddenly remembering about the test.

"Natasha and I were talking before you guys left and she asked if I was pregnant. I told her I would take a pregnancy test but never got enough nerve to look at the results. I wanted to do it with you but I fell asleep." Wanda sits up in bed as Vision walks over to her and hands her the test.

"Just look at it." He whispers before kissing Wanda's temple. Wanda turns the test over and sees two bold blue lines telling her she was pregnant.

"Oh my God. We're having a baby." Wanda engulfs her husband in a hug.

"May I ask how? I mean I can't procreate." Vision asks, pulling away from the hug.

"Bruce helped me figure out how to do with my powers. Look at that matters is that we are going to have a child." Wanda pulls her husband in for a kiss, a soft one, which he reciprocated.

"Our little miracle baby." Vision kisses her flat stomach.

Four and a half Months Later

Wanda and Vision sit in the waiting room of the Prenatal clinic anticipating to find out the sex of their baby. Wanda had barely started to show but kept a protective hand on her small bump.

"Wanda." One of the nurses calls her name. The couple stands up and is led to an exam room. Wanda changes into the gown and Vision helps her get up on the table. A few minutes the later, they hear a knock on the door and their OBGYN walks in.

"Hello, Wanda. Are you ready to find out the sex of your baby?" Dr. Hilton asks. the couple nods and the doctor puts some cold gel and starts to move the ultrasound wand around Wanda's small baby bump. "It looks like you are having boys." The couple peck lips before Vision looks up at the doctor.

"Wait, did you say boys? Plural?" The doctor nods.

"Yes, sir. Twin boys. Congratulations." The doctor hands Wanda a towel to wipe off the gel from her stomach before handing Vision copies of the ultrasound.

"Wow, twins. I guess it runs in the family." Wanda chuckles as she changes back into her clothes.

"I guess it does." Vision says, kissing Wanda's head.

"It doesn't scare you that we having two babies, not one," Wanda asks as they walk back to their car.

"No, I'm happy that we are able to grow our family." Vision gives Wanda a kiss before leaning down and kissing his wife's baby bump.

Four Months Later

Wanda lays on the hospital bed, in pain from the constant contractions. Vision sits next to her, kissing her sweaty forehead and hands.

"It's going to be okay, Wanda. Our baby boys will be here soon." Vision whispers in her ear as more contractions come.

"Alright, Wanda. It's time to push." Dr. Hilton says. An hour later, Wanda has one of her sons in her arms while Vision holds the other.

"They're perfect," Wanda says, kissing her son's tiny hand.

The End