Sadness

Wanda woke up to an uneasy feeling. She didn't know what the feeling was but she could tell it wasn't a good one. The morning light was shining through the window, causing her to groan and curl up to her boyfriend, Vision. Vision wraps an arm around the witch. 

"Can we just stay in bed today?" Wanda asked, looking up at Vision from his chest. "I don't feel like getting up." Wanda went back to her position, holding on to her boyfriend. 

"Sure. Whatever you want. I will ask Tony if he can give us the day off of training seeing as we both have been working really hard." Vision kissed Wanda's head and sent a text message to Tony, who agreed happily and gave everyone the day off. "Would you like me to make you some breakfast in bed?" Vision asked his girlfriend who shook her head. 

"No, I'm not too hungry. If you could get me some tea though, you would be the best boyfriend ever." Wanda kissed Vision's cheek as he eagerly got up from the bed and went to the kitchen to make the witch her tea. 

Meanwhile, Wanda sat on her bed scrolling through her phone. As she was scrolling through her photos, she came upon a photo of her and Pietro as kids. Tony was able to find a bunch of the twins' belongings and gave them to Wanda to keep safe. Seeing her twin brother's youthful face made tears well up in her eyes. 

She didn't notice Vision walk back into the room, a hot mug of tea in hand. 

"Are you okay, love?" Vision's voice snapped Wanda out of her thoughts. She wiped any tears that had fallen. 

"Yeah, I just was looking at a picture of Pietro and me from when we were children." Wanda handed her phone to Vision, who handed her the mug of tea in return. Vision smiled when he saw Wanda as a young girl. He handed his girlfriend her phone back before pulling her in to cuddle. 

"Your brother would be proud of you, Wanda." Vision whispered into her hair as they sat and watched television. 

"You think?" Wanda looked at her boyfriend, surprised. 

"Absolutely, my love. You are one of the strongest people I know and I am not just saying that because we are together. You may have lost your family but you have a new one now. I now that I am proud of you and it probably wouldn't take too much to make your brother proud." Vision kissed Wanda's head as tears started to fall. 

"Thank you, Vizh." She leaned up and gave him a soft kiss. Vision helped wipe away her tears and pulled her to his chest as they went back to watching television. 

The couple spent all day laying in bed, ordering food from Postmates and watching any movies they haven't watched on Netflix. They would steal kisses here and there through out the day.