Chapter Fifteen

"What do you mean 'a weird letter'," Tom questions as we step through the floo. "I always read my letters, and I don't remember receiving one like that,"

"Just, look at it-" I shove it in his hands. My anxiety is through the roof right now. Not only do we have an important meeting with the Prime Minister of England, but we also have to deal with the Order if they gain enough power again....What if Sirius is still working for them?"

"Oh..." What little color was left in his face, immediately went away. "I...once we get home, I must send an owl,"

"Who sent it?" I ask, looking into his red eyes. I always find calm in them, but now. His eyes were filled with fear. 

"Remus Lupin...he offered to spy on them a few months ago," He explained, and I followed him to a set of doors. "Nobody really knows that he joined the Dark. They don't question where he was during the war-"

"Because it was nearing the full moon!" I finish, the night flashing back to me all at once. 

"Exactly. They must think he's guilty of something....I have to make them think he's been imperiused...."

The doors to the Ministers office gently open wide. I gasps once I saw how nice the room was. Large windows, so you can see over the entire city. Two lamps stand on either ends of his desk, which is also very large and handsome. The man behind it, however, was not. He was large, barely any hair covering his head. What little hair he did have matched his mustache and eyebrows. It all was grey. 

"Ah, hello!" The Prime Minister says loudly. "I didn't expect you to be so...so young!" 

"Thank you, sir." Tom smiles slyly. "Only took a few lives for us to reach this,"

The Minister chuckles nervously, unsure if he should or shouldn't laugh full out. "Much different then that Dum...Dumbledore? Is that his name? Oh, alright, he was very old...older than my great grandfather, I'd say!"

"How about we get straight to business sir," I state, motioning for him to sit down. "We are very busy, so this meeting must be short. "

************************************

"Harry, run!" Tom screams, sending a random curse over his shoulder. I stood in the hallway in complete shock. It all happened so fast...too fast...

"So, tell me how you got Remus to be a spy for you?" I ask when we get back to the manor. The meeting with the Minister went well enough. Tom did threaten his family, but at least he didn't hex him.

"He said he would do anything to take down anything Dumbledore created...And to get back at the people who treated him as a monster," Tom sighs, sitting down. "He's nothing of the sort, he's very nice, actually,"

"And he stays his nice self when he gets his wolfbane potion," I add, hoping Tom knows.

"Mhm, every full moon I'll have Severus brew him one," 

"Go to the LeStrange's room, and warn them! Tell them to leave-"

"Are you sure this isn't too much of a burden?" Bellatrix asks, not wanting to leave her child's side. She's changed ever since Eprix came into her life. Same thing with Rodulphus. They're new people.

"I always love spending time with Eprix," I smile, grabbing onto his hand. "You have somewhere to be, and he's always good for me,"

Bellatrix turns to Eprix, and gets down to his eye level. "Now, sweetheart-"

"Yes, I know Draco is going to come for my lessons soon," Eprix sighs, and I can't help but smirk a little. 

He hugs his parents, and we watch their carriage through the window in the drawing room. I go over to a random shelf, and take a book to read.