Chapter Seven

Everyone was stuck at the door, whispering. I heard my name going around, and once the door closed behind me and my small group, all eyes where on me. I never liked having so much attention on me, so I put my head down, and quickly walk to my room. 

"Tom...are you here?" I whisper, emotionally drained. 

"Yes?" He takes the invisibility cloak off, placing the book he was reading on the bed. "What's wrong?"

I say nothing. I just go over to him, and hug him hard. At first he's stiff, seeing we both don't like showing affection like this. After a bit, though, he pulls me onto the bed, and closes the curtains. 

"The school thinks I'm shagging someone..." I sob, feeling disgusted with myself. What did I do to make everyone think they know all about my...sex life? "I came up with a plan," 

I start explaining, I'm calling it the Zambini Project.

"Wait, so the entire school knows you're dating the Zambini boy?" He asks, confused. 

I ignore his question, checking the watch that holds part of my soul. "Right...now," We hear the portrait hole burst open from the common room. 

No One's POV

"WHERE IS BLOODY HARRY POTTER?!" Draco screams, his face going a violent shade of red. Everyone in the common room is silent, not daring to make a sound. The only person who has enough courage, if we can call it that, is Ron Wesley. 

Ron runs upstairs to his room to grab Harry. "Draco, Blaise, and Pansy...they're downstairs, looking for you." His voice is shaking, his movements jumpy. It's obvious the loud noise shook him up. 

Harry follows the red head down the stairs into the common room. Everyone had moved to the edges of the room, not wanting to get in the way of the green trio. I make eye contact with Blaise, who has a smirk plastered on his face. I squint my eyes, trying to send a message to him.

"What do you want, Malfoy?" Harry spits, crossing his arms. "You can't just barge in here!"

"What do I....Bloody hell, Potter!" Draco yells, putting his head in his hands. "It got out to the school!" 

"What?" Harry's face goes pale, the color leaving his face.  

"About your bloody fling!" 

Harry looks at the ground, looking ashamed. 

"It's bloody disgusting," Draco spits, looking at Harry with no remorse. Blaise steps forward, putting a firm hand on his friends shoulder.

"Calm down, Draco, you said-"

"I said what?!" The blonde loses it. "You said it'll stay a secret?! You know these....these traitors can't keep their mouths shut!" He walks over to Harry, pushing him. "Especially Potter....I know a spell that will make you think before you open your mouth again-" Pulling out his wand, Blaise suddenly appears in front of Draco.

"Draco! Stop!" Harry looks up, seeing Blaise protecting him. "You said you wouldn't hurt him," 

"That was before he told your secret to the en-"

"It was his secret too!" Blaise growls. "And it was my fault, I let people see me when I was leaving his dorm,"

Harry's POV

I try my hardest not to laugh. Draco and Blaise are really good actors. If I wasn't in on the plan, then I would've thought this was real. Suddenly, Blaise's lips are on mine, and I force myself into the kiss. I have to step up my game if I'm going to make this believable. 

When we stepped back from each other, the whole room was silent. We were expecting people to de disgusted, or even start laughing, but, to our surprise, everyone was celebrating. Of course, there were a few Gryffindor girls would now know they will never have a chance with Harry Potter, but I'm okay with that. 

"Blaise, is this true?" Pansy wails, falling to her knees in front of him. She has a flair for the dramatics.  He looks down, grabbing onto my hand.

"Yeah, me and Harry have been a thing for awhile," He chuckles, grabbing onto my hand. 

Draco huffs, and exits the room. Pansy, her eyes full of tears, runs after Draco through the portrait hole.

"I'm sorry about them...you know they're dramatic," Blaise winks, giving me a hug, and follows his friends, closing the door behind him. 

That night, I was bombarded with question after question. Ron was acting like a body guard, forcing everyone into a single-file line. Only allowing one person to speak to me at a time. I hated it, I barely spoke it anyone. Thankfully, the next day at breakfast, I sat with Blaise at the Slytherin table. 

"Harry, what were you doing with those dirty snakes?" Ron sneers, aiming the words towards Blaise, who is holding onto my hand and books. 

"There's no reason to hide it anymore, the school already knows," I shrug, walking past him into the potions classroom. I sit with Blaise, which causes Draco to groan, smacking his head on the table. I snicker a little bit.

"So..." Draco sighs, finally facing me and Blaise. "What are you two doing for holiday?" 

"Well, my Mum invited Harry to spend the holiday with us," Blaise answers, looking at me, hoping for confirmation.

"Of course, your Mum was so sweet over the summer," As Snape started writing everything for the lesson on the board, I lean in close to Draco and Blaise. "There's a Death Eater meeting, for the new recruits...are you guys going?"

"Yeah? Father's gonna want me to join," 

"Same here, my Mum wants me to join," They both sound a bit glum about it, but I try to cheer them up by purposely ruining my potion. Let's just say, it didn't go well, and we were forced to leave class early to change. 

We went separate ways, however Blaise was somehow already in front of he portrait hole.

"How'd you beat me here? I thought out of all of us, you had the most covering you," I laugh.

"Don't be thick," Blaise says, his face contorting. Suddenly, Tom's red eyes peak back at me. "Amazing what reading old transfiguration books can teach you to do,"

"I would've guessed poly juice," 

"HARRY! HARRY GUESS WHAT!" Ron comes bounding around the corner, out of breath. "Me and Lavender Brown are going out!" 

"What?"

**********

Word Count: 1051

Yeah, this was sort of a mess, but I did fix it.