Chapter Nine

When the train finally comes to a stop, I find Blaise, and we leave the train hand in hand. With Tom under the invisibility cloak. 

"You're sure your mum has the floo ready for Malfoy Manor?" I whisper to Blaise. 

"Of course, she wouldn't want to disappoint her lord," He uses a higher pitched voice for the last word, poking fun at the fact that his mum would literally throw herself down at Voldemort's feet to make sure his shoes don't get ruined. 

"I swear, my followers treat me like a king," Tom says, from underneath the invisibility cloak. 

"Mum, I'm here!" Blaise waves as we get closer. Ms. Zambini looks over to her son, then at me, and her back going rigid.

"My lord," She bows slightly, making sure to keep her voice low. "Thank you for allowing me to take you to my home, I'm tr-"

"Zambini, please...be quiet," Tom hisses, and I notice her eyes get foggy. 

"Harry, so glad to see you again! Please, let me take your bags, and see you to our floo,"

Of course. She's been Imperioed. 

She would've blown my cover if I allowed her to keep talking.

**********************

When we finally reach Malfoy Manor, I'm exhausted. So much so, that Tom has to carry me up to our room. Okay, partly, I just wanted to be carried, but still.  

Finally, we reach the bedroom, and he places me on the bed. I grab his hand, pulling him closer to me. "Stay, please," I whine.

"Of course," He gets in bed with me, not bothering with sheets. It's moments like these, outside of school, that I can actually enjoy myself. We don't have to worry about being caught by Ron, or anyone else. I wish we could stay like this forever. 

He kisses me softly, lingering for a bit on my lips. "Tomorrow, you get you mark,"

"Won't it be too visible...I mean, Dumbledore will defiantly notice if I start wearing long sleeves all the time,"

He chuckles, slithering a hand up my shirt. My breath gets caught in my throat. "It's going to be somewhere more....intimate," 

"As much as I want to, I'm tired, and just want to sleep," 

It's silent for a bit, and I thought Tom had already fell asleep. However, his voice, barely above a whisper, breaks the silence. 

"I love you,"

I couldn't believe it. He had said it. My head started to spin, so many different emotions flying around my mind. All my life, I've been told that Voldemort- Tom couldn't feel anything towards anyone. Well, I think he just had to wait for the right person...even if it meant his supposed arch enemy.

"I love you too," I whisper back, my chest burning pleasantly. I've never felt this way before, but I can totally get used to it.

************************

Nightmares. The nightmares started coming back. 

I wake up the next morning feeling empty. Tom isn't in the bed with me. Maybe that's why....where did he go?

I'm taken out of my thoughts when I feel a gentle hand on my shoulder. 

"Harry?"

"Tom..." He smiles, looking relieved. I quickly hug him, feeling his warmth fill up my empty soul.

"Don't freak out...you, uh...lost control last night,"

Last Night

I wake up with a start. What was I dreaming about?