Chapter Two

I woke up for the first time, in almost my entire life, feeling safe and well rested. It's an odd feeling to have, but one I can definitely get used to. A few seconds after I fully wake up I recognize two, strong arms wrapped around me, holding me as if I were going to disappear. I feel movement, and I look up and see two crimson eyes. "Good morning," Tom yawns, stretching slightly.

"How...um, when are we starting...the le-lessons?" I stutter out, blushing aggressively. I try to look away, but I can't seem to take my eyes off his face. Why have I never noticed how handsome he is?

"Hmm, good to know you're eager," He chuckles, sitting up fully. "Well, firstly, we are going to need to get rid of your complex that doing dark magic will make you into a...what was it that you called my glamour?"

"An...ugly snake thing?" I give a small smile, shrinking back slightly.

"Cute," He looks away, pulling me closer to him. To be completely honest, it was really nice...To feel...whatever this is. "I think I'm going to start you on dark arts, seeing you know defense against it...because that'll do the most damage in battle"

"Are you going to just teach me here?" I ask, implying the question of me going back to Hogwarts. To be completely honest, I'm not even sure I want to go back to Hogwarts. I can't even imagine all the things I'm going to do once I show the wizarding world that their savior isn't going to save them at all. 

"Well, you have to go back to Hogwarts," He starts, and quickly says "It's apart of our plan, don't worry," after I give him a scared look. I raise an eye brow at him. "It'll be suspicious if you don't show up on the train. Soooo...I've decided you're going as a spy,"

"I thought Snape was your spy inside Hogwarts?"

"Let's just say....You'll be doing my bidding there," An evil grin makes it's way to Tom's face. Which quickly causes me to smile a bit. "Plus, I know Snape is a double spy for Dumbledore, after I killed y-," He looks at me, regretfully, his eyes full of sorrow. "You know the rest..."

I thought Voldemort couldn't show emotions? Probably another one of Dumbledore's lies...plus, this isn't Voldemort....It's Tom. He hasn't lied to you, unlike that backstabbing, old man. 

"Let's just say, you're more important because Dumbledore holds you close," Tom adds, breaking my train of thought. He leans into my ear, whispering, "You're his favorite...and to be honest, it makes me jealous,"

A house elf knocks on the door, ruining the mood. Tom sighs dramatically, rolling out of bed. "Master, breakfast is served in the dining room, sir," I peak over the end of the bed, to take a closer look at the house elf. The elf is dressed in a nice looking outfit. Something you would see a butler wear on Muggle television.

"Yes, yes, thank you," Tom says from the closet. "Meet me in the dinning hall for breakfast-" He turns back to look at me, those piercing red eyes staring straight into my broken soul. He quickly gives me a once over and adds, "If you miss breakfast I will not hesitate to crucio you...you're no good to me dead."

As he leaves the room, in the process of buttoning his shirt, I can't help but notice that he's been acting different than I thought he was going to be. To be honest, I was half expecting something more of what Dumbledore has told me; evil, cold, despicable person. Tom's...almost the complete opposite. At least to me. He treats everyone else as expected.

There was a loud crack as a house elf enters the room. "Master told me to come and bring you to the dinning hall so you don't get lost, my Dark Prince,"

I follow the elf through the hallways, down the stairs, and passing numerous different doors until everything starts blending together. We finally reach the dining hall, just in time, because I could've swore I was going crazy. Making my way to a seat near Tom, and grabbing some toast, I think back to what the house elf had called me...Dark Prince....hmmm, I like it...