Chapter Five

Instead of sending me to St. Mungo's, to make sure I wasn't being poisoned, or something, by the fact my scar was giving me enough pain to make me pass out multiple times, Dumbledore decided to sit me in his office until I was able to talk to him. 

"First, Harry, I know you must be having so many different emotions right now..." He says, those eyes staring into my soul. Probably trying to see the lies in my mind. Thankfully, Tom and Snape taught me how to block my mind from said penetrations'. Dumbledore wasn't getting through my mental blocks any time soon.  "How are you holding up, my boy?"

"Huh?"

"You're Aunt, Uncle and Cousin...How are you feeling?" 

"Oh...That...I've just been...been trying to forget about it," I mutter, sinking further into my chair. "I didn't think it would affect me so much, seeing that they literally hated me," To add to the drama, I allow tears to flow freely. 

"Why do you say that, my boy?" Dumbledore asks, faking stupidity. He knows exactly what I'm talking about. I've asked him every single Summer to stay at the school, offering to clean the classrooms, but he's keeps saying No, you have to go to your Aunt and Uncle's house because the blood of your mother still protects you until you're 18.

"Because they treated me like scum! Like I didn't matter," I snap, the room getting cold. I swear, if I had enough strength at that moment, I would've ended the old bats life right then and there. 

'Not yet, my Dark Prince...'

I take a deep breath, sitting up straighter. I have to listen to Tom, or else the plan we've been working on all summer would turn out to nothing.

"My boy, is there something else bothering you?" Dumbledore asks, those twinkling eyes making me sick. "You know you can tell me if anything is bothering you,"

"No, I'm fine...it's just, schools getting harder, you know," I sigh, looking out the window behind him. A thought comes to the front of my mine. "That's it,"

"I see...maybe you should go to dinner, you missed the first day of classes, but you most likely didn't miss anything, so you should catch up just fine tomorrow," Dumbledore gets up, almost gliding across the room to open the door for me. "And if you need anything, or have anymore of these...uh, visions, come to me, or tell your friends to grab me," I nod, knowing he still won't do anything. He's never done anything to actually help.

When I make it to the large doors of the dining hall, it's apparent that dinner has been going on for quite a while. I open the large doors, some of the conversation in the large room coming to a stop. 

"Harry, mate! We've you been?" Ron asks, face full of food, as I finally make it to the Gryffindor table. 

"We've been worried sick!" Hermione says, looking up from her book. 

"Oh, that...I had a weird vision about Voldemo-"

"Don't say his name!" Ron yells, covering his ears. 

"-mort,"

Hermione rolls her eyes, looking back at me. "Did Dumbledore do anything?" Hermione seems worried. Well, she kind of is the only person, I feel at this school, that actually cares about me. Well, except everyone who spent their summer with me.

"Nope, he just said to go to him if it ever happens again," I slump, picking at the potato's on my plate. This whole thing has just taken my appetite, and the room began to spin a little bit. "I think I'm gonna go back up to the dorms,"

"I'll come with you," Ron says, grabbing his bag. I nod, not really hearing what he was jabbering on about. I just needed to write a letter to Tom, tell him about what I figured out during my 'talk' with Dumbledore. I'm not exactly sure where he is, but Hedwig is a smart owl, and she'll find him.

"Why'd you want to go back to the dorm?"

"Oh, I have to write a letter," I say, walking up the stairs, barely remembering the trick step. Before Ron could say anything, I quickly add, "A friend, they go to Durmstrang,"

"Durmstrang?" Ron asks, eyes widening a bit. "You shouldn't talk to them,"

"And why's that?" I stop on the top step, spinning around to face him. I place my hands on my hips, raising an eyebrow.

"Because....because th-they do dark magic there! And they're known followers of...of you-know-who," He pushes me the rest of the way to the portrait hole. "They're bad news,"

"Yeah, well...I've known them for a pretty long time, and I know they'll never do that," I push past him and walk up the stairs to the boys dorm.

"Tough day?"

I jump back, hitting my head on the door.

"Tom," I nod my head, trying not to smile. "I was just about to tell you-"

"My dearest, Harry," He tilts my chin up, looking into my eyes. "You forgot I'm in your mind...I went here..." He leaned in, whispering into my ear. "I know all about the Womping Willow, the Front Gates, and everything and anything about how to get into this school without detection...I owned this school~" 

"Yeah?" I ask, pushing against him.

"Yeah~" He says, pushing back. Planting a light kiss on my lips. I smirk, pushing him on the ground, and walking out into the hall.

"Next time, use a mint," I wink, striding off. I can feel Tom's eyes staring at me as I walk away. I couldn't help but laugh, but also wonder...

Could Dumbledore know about these entrances?

**********

Word Count: 946