His Butler, Capricious

Beginne am Anfang

"How long do you think it's going to take Sebastian," you heard Ciel's voice come from behind the curtain. A loud sigh was heard as footsteps were heard coming into the carriage. The floor beneath your body shook as you could only assume that both Ciel and Sebastian had both entered the carriage. 'I hope they both don't find me here,' you thought to yourself.

"A couple of hours my Lord you know this," you heard Sebastian said and you heard close movement from the other side of the curtain. You pulled yourself into a tight ball and scooted away from the curtain. The curtain was drawn to the side and you were greeted with the surprised face of Sebastian who was carrying several luggage's in his hands. Quickly, you raised a finger to your lips making a 'shushing' noise. Looking confused for a second, he then gave you a smirk as he pushed the luggage into the tight space. "Sorry about this (Y/N)," he whispered to you.

"Sebastian what's taking so long," you heard Ciel complain from behind the curtain as he let out an impatient sigh.

"Nothing my Lord," Sebastian said as he let the curtain fall back close as he addressed Ciel. "I was just planning on going now."

"Good i don't want to be arriving there any later than we have to."

"Yes sir." You stayed silent as you heard the door to the carriage close once more and you felt the carriage lurch underneath your body. "I guess we're already heading off," you whispered underneath your breath. You could hear Ciel let out a sigh and the shuffling of several papers. 'Now all i have to do is stay quiet and hope that he doesn't hear me.'

You laid crouched there in that small dark area for a long time and you were beginning to feel claustrophobic. The carriage suddenly lurched to a stop, sending you skidding across the floor. You heard the door to the carriage being open and you waited several moments before pushing the curtain to the side. Looking around you were pleased to find the area empty. Pushing out of the small space you were in, you stretched out your arms glad that you were free to move. You headed to the door ready to face the next part of the story, "Jack the Ripper case here i come."

You threw open the door to be face to face with "CIEL!" You screamed out as you quickly backed away and fell onto your butt. Ciel's face looked shocked as he stumbled back staring at you, his mouth gaped. "(Y/N)! How the hell did you get here!?" He yelled out as the two of you stared at another.

You gave him a sheepish smile and drifted your gaze away from his own. "You see... I been hiding underneath the seat in the carriage." You straightened yourself up into a standing position and climbed down the steps of the carriage until you were on the ground facing Ciel.

Sebastian peered around from the side of the carriage, his gaze drifting from both Ciel's figure and your own. "Oh i see you've found the smuggler," he said to Ciel as he approached him​. Hearing that Ciel turned to give Sebastian a look of shock. "You knew she was inside and yet you said nothing." Ciel let out a sigh as he shook his head. "We're to far from the manor to send you back so i guess, your going to have to stay with us."

"Yay," you said out loud as you excitedly followed after Ciel and Sebastian into the house. 'I can't wait to see the others,' you thought. At this Ciel gave you an amused look as he rolled his eyes. "Don't think you can do this again. There will not be another time." You shrugged your shoulders at his words for you knew that as many times Ciel will tell you not to do something, you will still continue on to just to bug him.

"So what are we doing here Ciel?" You asked him although you already knew the main reason the three of you were here.

"The Queen has ordered me to come and investigate a series of murders that have been happening in London." Ciel explained as we followed him up the stairs to the study room that he had here. "I just don't like it how London is always such a busy place," he complained.