It was quiet for couple of minutes
" what the fuck Malia ! You aren't going to defend yourself " Scott says
" why would she ? If she lies almost everyone at this table would know " Alison chimes in

" Taylor you're the one to talk ... you're stealing my husband from me. Don't deny it either. You and him hang out all the time now. Derek is slowly distancing himself from you because he knows or thinks you might or are Scott's mate. I'm not I was just a band-aide. "
Everyone seems shocked about the news and I kinda am too. I mean Derek has been doing that but I thought it was because he was giving me space.
" don't try and deny it Scott. I'm sorry I didn't say anything I just didn't want to let you go. You're an amazing person. " Derek says he looks so upset.    " so your getting a divorce ? " Liam questioned.

Stiles slams his hand on the table yelling " stop trying to change the subject ! You had my girlfriend kidnapped not once but twice ! Why ? Why would you do that to her ? She has a family ! She has a son ! She's a human being with feelings !"
She smirks and pulls her phone out and lays it in the middle of the table.

' stop please ! Stop ! Get off of me ! Lucas please stop. " it was Elizabeth's voice
' oh but baby I know you like my big cock in you mhm. You don't have to fight it baby. I know you like them touching you ' it was Lucas voice

You could hear his grunts and Elizabeth coughing or gagging at times.
She let out a scream that brought tears to my eyes. ' no no stop please ouch stop no ! Your hurting me. Stop I'm begging please. Someone help me please. ' she was screaming loud as she could.
I put my hands over my ears and shut my eyes tight. My tears start falling why would someone do this for ?
" where the fuck do you think your going " stiles yells
I open my eyes letting my hands drop from my ears.
Malia was going to the living room.
" to show you something else stiles, this is your fault. If you didn't leave me and then us break up.  We wouldn't have this issue. " she turned back around and plugged stuff into the tv and her phone.
" so you just have someone be put through beatings and being raped ? Just because he left for college ? You got with Scott when stiles left right ? I might have been gone but Liam told me everything. " Hayden says with tears in her eyes walking in the living so she was infront of malia.

She plugged her phone into a cord that was on the tv ? A video came up
I knew that room ... it was Elizabeth old room from when we lived in Ohio .
It was at her closet door which got most of the room in it.
She came in and sat on the floor right in front of  her bed. You could tell how she had a bad day. she was upset and had no idea there was a camera.
She was crying " what am I going to do ? I can't do this. I just i ..." she cried harder
Jack walks in shutting the door and locking it. " hey so uh Taylor told me ... are you okay ? I won't tell mom or dad. Just uh just don't like hurt yourself Okay? I mean it's just a baby isn't even a baby yet ... you could get a abortion if you wanted. "
He leans down over her and hugs her
" it's okay Elizabeth "
" no it's not. I just ruined my life. I can't kick box or box with a baby in me ! I can't go to college I can't do shit! Fuck if he finds out he'll never let me go. "
Jack sits on the bed  " the day I have the chance I'm ending his life. I don't care if I go to prison no one hurts my little siblings like that. "
She shook her head " jack you can't I just I'll keep it and deal with it. "
He sighs " if you change your mind ?"
" at least make him die in prison okay ?"
He nodded " but uh if you're keeping it what's the name ? " she sat there for a moment.
" I like jayden so he's kinda after dad. Maybe that will be the middle name "
" he?" She shrugs " a boy would be nice ."
He laughs " why you have two brothers and dad "
" so my son would know how to treat a women with respect. I'd have someone to love me as much as I love them. He'd be mine and no One could take him from me. Plus being a girl sucks I wouldn't wish it on anyone. "