Chapter 14

Stiles pov
I sigh and do my paper work on a car wreck. I look at my broken phone from dropping it while running after the person who caused the wreck.
I get done and get a drink
" stiles !" Dad yells running in parish stands up quickly
" it's Henry he's in the emergency room jay called. He just picked up Elizabeth "
" is he okay ?" I say putting my cup down to follow him.

When we got to the hospital jay and Elizabeth were already there. Elizabeth was staring out into space.
  " hey what's wrong ?"
She looked at me " he didn't have a belly ache. His appendix was inflamed and it .. it ruptured. I just thought he was getting what was going around his school... I didn't know he was this bad. I should-" I hug her.  She was crying " Elizabeth he's fine he's where he needs to be "
" what if he gets septic shock "
I turn to both dads " that's not going to happen. Right dads ?"
Jay looked away and dad gave me a weak  smile.

We sat down what seemed like forever. Dad left to go back to work. Jessie and Peter came at some point. Elizabeth was holding my hand she'd give it a squeeze every once in a while.
Melissa came out " he's in recovery.. he'll be here for probably 3-5 days. Just to get everything leveled back out.  Elizabeth would you like to see him ? Only one visitor is allowed "
She let go and got up quickly to follow her.

We were sitting for another 20 minutes. When Peter jumped up we all three looked at him. But then the alarm rang out  " CODE silver recovery ".   " I repeat CODE silver recovery "  peter took off.
I look at jay and Jessie.  " go out side now !" 
I run back  after Peter   

There's yelling when I get to recovery.

The first thing I see is a nurse with her back to me and her hands in the air.
" you all killed my whole life ! This is what you all get ! I lost my son , I lost my little girl. And then you all do surgery to save my wife and she died! In this room from a pulmonary embolism that you all caused !"
  I slowly make my way into recovery. 
There's three patients still coming out of it and one sitting up looking at the gunman.

I don't see peter , Elizabeth or Melissa.  Henry I see him from here he has oxygen on and is asleep it looks like.
The gunman finally turns around and sees me.
He immediately stops and his face twists into anger
" they called the police ! I said no police !  " he lifts his gun to the nurse next to me

I step in front of her quickly " hey hey ! " I wave my hands " no one called the police. I was already here. My son is in that bed "  I point to the right 
  " I'm sorry .... I - i  she "  Peter pops up from the other  side of the nurses station. He's crawling behind it.  So the man can't see him.
" hey its okay you haven't hurt anyone yet right ? "
He looked around to where I couldn't see
" so you have shot someone ?" He nods " I - she I didn't mean too. She " he stops when Elizabeth stands up she had blood all over her shirt .
" I'm okay but ..." she starts crying.
" I'm just going to check okay ?" I say walking over
To see it's Melissa .. my heart sinks.
" she needs help sir please just leave " Elizabeth says as I check on Melissa.

Elizabeth pov
It happened so fast Melissa walked out of the curtain cause a man was yelling and bam a shot rang out and she was on the ground.

I started crying when Peter snuck in.  I hugged him " please help her "  then I heard stiles Peter was taking away pain  she was still awake.  She kept telling me I was doing a good job at the pressure I was applying.

I heard stiles ask about hurting someone oh thank god. Peter whispered he was going to help stiles.  He told me to stand up once he was around the corner.    I stood up he looked terrified when he saw me. But when I said Melissa you could tell his heart broke.
He talked the man into letting him come see. Stiles slowly made his way over here. He helped me I started crying again. She can't die !