Game on

"Are you done yet?" I said tossing up one of the many plastic balls ,laying around, up in the air.  I was beyond bored as I stared down at my boyfriend doing one of his many workouts.

"It's a tradition, I do it before every first game" Chase replied not paying me any mind as he broke out In jumping jacks.

I had to admit the view was pretty hot as beads of sweat trickled down his chest he seemed so focused now skillfully doing push ups. 

It was a turn on.

"Hey captain there's literally a whole half hour to go before you have to leave, is that all you want to do?"

Chase pauses mid push and displaying a wicked grin "why what did you have in mind?"

Realizing how he was taking it I quickly got off his bed "I'm going to get something to drink."I said as I tried to smoothly walk pass him.

"Oh no you don't" he said slipping a hand around my waist pulling me backwards into his chest.

"Hey" I exclaimed "You're getting me all wet with your sweat."  As I tried to pry his hands off. 

He dipped his head down and whispered in my ear, "I wondered if that's the only place that's wet?"

Instantly my body heated up, biting my lip "don't" I whispered half heartedly leaning my head back on his shoulders as his fingers trailed downward dangerously close to my secret place.

"Or what?" he whispered back as his hands teasingly traced the lines of my panties, slightly rubbing as he did so causing a sizzling friction that had me suck in my breath. I squirmed around in his arms but he locked me in place. I could feel the warmth of lips as he trailed wet kisses down my neck.

 I shivered 

"Wait" I breathe offering up resistance once more as he spun me around "wait for what" he said before crushing his lips against mine my hands instantly found a way to his head intangling them through his hair as he pulled me in closer to himself. Without breaking the kiss he managed to pick me and gently laid me down on the bed as he got on top of me. 

He smiled before kissing me again slowly.

Then he got off of me. "That's enough of that" he said pausing as he looked over me "now I have to take a shower."

"Can I join" I asked hopefully

"Nope" he said shaking his head as he walked out of the room.

"Party pooper" I yelled after him.  

****************************************************************************************************

"Is this seat taken?"

I glanced up it was Antonio

"What are you doing here" I said looking around to see if he was alone.

He laughed in response "the same reason as you to watch the game duh, what was I supposed to be doing grading papers?"

"Actually yes" I agreed.

He shook his head "whatever I do have life scoot over" he motioned with his hands

I reluctantly moved over as he plopped down next to me our legs grazed each other and I immediately moved my leg casually glancing over to see if he noticed.

"How far in the game are we?" he asked

"Well, half time is about to start but as you can see we are behind by 7 points so we are not too bad we still have time to turn this thing around" I replied.