Michael Clifford

QOTD- fav 5sos keek?

For @dj_horan13

______________________

"Hey boys!" You call into the house. You close the door behind you, cutting off the freezing winter air from entering the warm house. You take off your jacket and boots before walking into the living room.

"Kaitlyn!" They shout, happy to see you. "Merry Christmas Eve!" They pull you into a group hug which you could stay in forever. You were quite a bit shorter than the boys so their hugs were absolutely amazing.

You laugh and wish them merry Christmas Eve as well before pulling away. You looked around the living room and it was a mess. Ornaments and ornament boxes were everywhere. Tangles of lights and beads sat in the middle of the floor and a large plastic Christmas tree took up one corner of the room. "You tried to redecorate, I see," you say trying to suppress your laugher.

Luke rubs the back of his neck and stares at the mess. "We may need your help," he mumbled. You laugh this time and get to work. While Luke, Ash and Cal put the ornaments on the tree, you and Michael try to untangle the lights.

"I'm glad you could help us," Michael says while working to free the lights. You blush and look away. You've had a crush on Michael for the longest time but you knew it would never be anything more. Even if he did like you, he was busy all the time and you didn't want to put more stress on him.

After putting the lights on the tree and cleaning up the room a little bit, the boys decide to watch a movie. You go into the kitchen to make snacks while they set up the movie. They picked the Grinch which was one of your favorites.

After popping the kettle corn and make 5 cups of hot chocolate, you walk back into the living room. You set down the food before taking a seat next to Michael. Half way through the movie you two are cuddling. You smile and snuggle closer to him, using the excuse that you were cold.

After the film finished you got up, ready to head home and spend the rest of Christmas Eve with your family. "Where are you going?" Michael asks, pouting. You giggle and kiss him on the cheek.

"I'm going to spend the rest of Christmas Eve with my family. Goodbye boys!" You say, heading towards the door.

"Wait! I need help with one more thing. Come here!" Michael beckons you. You smile and walk with him to the kitchen. "Stay right there," he says before bending down and connecting his lips with yours.

After a few seconds the shock disappears and you start to kiss him back. Michael Clifford is kissing you! Needing to breath, you pull back and look at him. You raise an eye brow, asking for an explanation, not that you really minded kissing him. He points up and smiles.

Low and behold a mistletoe!

He reaches down to peck you on the lips again. "Kaitlyn, will you make my wish come true? Will you be my girlfriend?"

_____________________

Comment what you thought!

My birthday is a week from tomorrow 😏