Luke Hemmings

QOTD- do you like cheese fries?

CHEESE FRIES ARE AMAZING

For @_onlyyoutubers_
______________________

"Oh Calamity. It's such a shame that we play strangers. No act to change what we've become.." You hear Luke, your best friend, singing your favorite song, Oh Calamity by All Time Low. (Great song btw look it up!) You smile as he sings because he really does have a great voice.

He finishes and you walk in. "That was really good!" You compliment. He blushes and scratches the back of his head.

"Oh you uh... You heard that? I was just messing around," he says. You smile at his shyness. It's one of your favorite things about him. You've been crushing hard on Luke for awhile now but obviously you haven't told him.

The guys joke all the time that you were made for each other and that you guys should just date already, but you aren't so sure. You and Luke act like you are dating sometimes but other times it's like you're just friends.

"Don't be shy! It was great! Really!" You say. He smiles up at you before looking down at his hands.

"Hey do you wanna uh... Go out tonight? We could see a movie or something," Luke says. You find yourself nodding even though you planned to study tonight. "Great. I'll get you at 7."

After leaving Luke's house you run home to get ready. You wash off all your make up and reapply it. You straighten your hair and change clothes. You slip on a cute floral romper and some white converse. At exactly 7 the doorbell rings.

You greet Luke at the door before following him to his car. "You look great," Luke says. You blush and play with your ring.

"Thanks. You too..." You mumble. The ride is quiet except for the radio playing softly in the background. You arrive at the movie theater and go up to the ticket counter. Luke ends up paying for your ticket as well as his.

"I get to buy food then!" You say. You have always hated when people pay for you. He laughs and lets you pay, knowing he wouldn't win that fight anyway. After paying for some candy you and Luke enter the theater.

You sit in the second to last row, right in the middle. As soon as the movie starts, a warm hand grabs yours. You look up to see Luke smiling at you. You smile back and return your gaze to the movie. At the end of the movie you realize you and Luke had been cuddling almost the whole time.
_________________________

That was pretty crappy. Sorry!

Luke is going to be 18 and Ash is going to be 20 in less than a month *sobs*

Comment what you though! 50 votes for next update :)