The Forgive

TAEHYUNG POV
I saw Jin from across the hallway. My alpha perked up, seeing my beautiful omega. But, my alpha senses hightened when I saw him hold a set of clothes in his arms. It looked like he was going somewhere.

Was he going to leave us? Had he finally had enough of us? I had to clear up this misunderstanding before he was gone for real. I hurriedly walked up to him and embraced him.

I pulled him in for a tighter hug. "Please don't leave me. Please don't, Jin. You're the most important person in the world for me. I don't know how I can show it, but I love you so much. Please don't go."

I pursed my lips and hugged him tighter. I clenched my teeth, not wanting the taunting tears to come out. I couldn't imagine my life without him.

Jin repeatidly patted my back. "I c-can't breath."

"So, y-you're not mad about the Suho thing anymore?" I managed to say through my hicccups.

"I was never truly mad. I was just having trouble processing things. I mean I knew you had a past, but it was just hard hearing it, especially from a complete stranger. I don't why it made me so insecure, because I shouldn't be troubled. I don't know why I'm being so posessive; I'm never like this." He gripped his hair in frustration.

My eyes got a bit watery. "You're so fucking cute when you get all deep."
I sniffled and wiped my tear stained cheeks with my sleeves. "So, you're not going to leave us?"

"No, silly! I was going to take a shower at Jimin's room. Our hot water broke," he scoffed. He pat his eyelids down with his own sleeve.

I smacked myself in the face for jumping into conclusions. Jin let out a small chuckle and wrapped his arms around my neck. He placed his head on my shoulder, and just relaxed into my touch. He swayed together.

"It would be nice to know some things though," he pouted.

"I thought you weren't angry, Seokjin?" I humphed. I had a feeling that Jin wasn't going to let this go for awhile, even though he already forgave me.

"I know, I know. I just don't like the idea of my alpha having been that intimate with another omega. A beautiful omega that just happens to be staying at the castle," Jin admitted.

I was going to bring up a certain beta, but I didn't want to cause anymore problems. I was just glad to have him in my arms again. I kissed the back if his ears. He closed his eyes and tilted his head and grasped onto the front of my shirt.

"Hush, now. You know you're the only one that's in my heart. Let's just forget the past, love. You're with me now and that's all that matters. We have each other now."

He frantically nodded and pushed his nose against my neck. It seemed like he was satified with my response. He seemed really happy now.

I let out a relieved smile and gently pushed him back. I admired his beauty and pecked his plump lips. I kissed him on the temple of the nose. I kissed both his cheeks. I kissed his forehead. Then, I kept repeating the process.

Jin just giggled at my actions. He playfully tried to push me away, but I kept my grab on him. I wanted to smother him with all the kisses I could give. I wanted him to feel my lips all over his body.

Jin eventually got tired and pushed my face away. I lowered my head, acting as if I was hurt by his actions. I knew he had a soft spot for that. His motherly instincts caused him to regret pushing me away. This time he was the one drowning me with kisses.

His lips felt heavenly on every part of my face. I let out a smile and closed my eyes, trying to enjoy the moment as best as I could.

"Can we do it? I really missed your touch after you ignoring me for so long."