"Mmm, you're really comfy," the elder says.

"I wish I could hug you better~" Jimin whines.

"You gotta be patient."

"Yeah yeah, goodnight sleepy head," Jimin responds as he drifts off into sleep.

~

The next day Jimin trudges through the school day, finishing up final assignments before finals begin. Jimin also had his final in class work period for his song in music and are to be presented at the end of the week.

"I just finished mine! I'm so excited for this!" Taehyung says while packing up.

"I'm nervous, all I want is a good grade," Jimin whines

"You'll do fine! Plus I bet Mr. Min will give you extra marks," Taehyung smirks.

"That's not how that works."

"Wait and see~" the latter smiles.

The final school bell rings as all the students dart out the class. Jimin waits 'till everyone leaves before heading out with Yoongi to the mall.

After the ten minute drive, they arrive and enter the massive building. The two head to a couple different stores that they know would sell maternity clothes. Jimin tried a few to get the sizing correct before getting lazy and guessing- fortunately guessing pretty accurately- and putting them into the bag. Yoongi then went up and payed for them because Jimin was too chicken to go up with him in case they got looks.

After and hour or so, the two ended up in the food court for a small snack.

"Alright, I'm gonna head to the bathroom, are you fine here?" Yoongi questions.

"Yeah, yeah," Jimin shoos the elder away.

The younger continues to sit and drink his milkshake and look at his phone before he heard his name.

"Jimin?!" The latter looks up to see Kiyeong standing in front of him.

"Kiwong?" Jimin says, lips still around the straw.

His brother goes over and hugs him awkwardly before going back to his original place.

"I was so worried about you! Y-ou disappeared and I thought I'd never see you again," he says sitting down.

"It's not like I went to Canada or something..." the younger said.

"Tsk, I still care, you didn't bother telling me where you were going!"

"It's not your problem, it's mine... besides you could have always came to my school."

Kiyeong pauses with what he was gonna say and at that moment Yoongi returns.

"Uh...hello?" The elder looks at the stranger in his seat.

Kiyeong looks up, "who are you?"

"Who are you?"

"Jimin!"
"Jimin?"

"Yeah I know...Yoongi this is Kiyeong; Kiyeong this is Yoongi."

"Ah your brother," Yoongi sticks out his hand to the latter who reluctantly shakes it.

"Jimin I've met all your friends...who's this?"

"Um..." Jimin tries to think of a fake answer.

"Just...someone." Well, he did try.

"Why won't you tell me?!"

"Look uh, Kiyeong? We really should be going, Jimin's obviously uncomfortable so we'll see you a different time..." Yoongi says grabbing some of the bag and his milkshake.

"Yeah...see you Kiyeong," Jimin picks up the rest of the stuff.

"Well at least I tried to care, Jimin. Eomma and Appa pretty much pretend you don't exist anymore...but you wanna keep secrets now? Fine." Kiyeong says before walking off.

Jimin's eyes start tearing up at Kiyeong words. Yoongi notices quickly and gets them out and into the car as quickly as possible. Jimin stares at nothing in particular while Yoongi drives home.

They get back to their home and get inside, setting the bags down before Yoongi pulls Jimin into a hugs.

"You okay baby?"

"Mmm."

"Don't think about it too much, he's just hurt since he can't know too much."

"I know but...do my parents really pretend I was never their son?" Jimin sniffles.

"I don't know baby, just leave it for
now okay, there are way better things to keep in your brain," Yoongi squishes his head.

"Yeah okay," Jimin giggles.