He leaned forward to peck my lips before handing the warm mug over, "You'd go into a coma from not having enough caffeine." His free hand wraps around my thigh as we sat in a comfortable silence.

Moments like these with Dave are what I live for.

"Wake up ladies!" Krist barged into the bedroom, "We have a flight to catch." I couldn't help but roll my eyes at his childish actions, being that he is the oldest one here. "No funny business you two, reproducing is not what we need right now."

Neither Dave nor I had the chance to respond before the bedroom door was once again slammed shut. "God, I feel bad for you," Dave chuckles, nudging my side with his elbow, "You're never going to get away from the sex jokes babe."

"I could always make the oath to be celibate," I playfully glare in his direction.

"Yeah?" He leaned closer, placing a few wet kisses to my neck before stopping at my ear. "You really think you're capable of turning me down?" His voice was low, causing goosebumps to form on my skin almost instantly. "Because so far, you seem to be struggling."

My free hand found his bare chest, shoving his body down on the bed, spilling his coffee in the process. "I bet I can go this whole trip without falling into your sex traps," I was on my feet now; calmly watching his shocked reaction.

"You spilled my coffee!"

"Well you were trying to seduce me!"

A playful grin formed on his face as he did his best to clean up the dark mess on our sheets. "I mean... Isn't that like my job?"

"Pig," I mutter under my breath and take a large gulp of the now lukewarm coffee in my hands, "You couldn't go an hour without thinking about sex."

My arms crossed over my chest to portray a strong front as he got to his feet, towering over me. "We do a lot of things that aren't sex Rose," His large hands grab my hips, pulling me flush against him, "Remember how my mouth makes you feel?"

"Damn it," My eyes squeeze shut at the thought.

Before anything could come of our close proximity though, he pulled away. "I think this trip will be a fun one for both of us. That bet? It's so on baby." He winked at me before darting into our small bathroom for a shower.

"Fuck..." I breath out, leaning forward to rest my hands on the bed. "An interesting trip indeed."

---

"Dodododo dodododo," The familiar tune made my head snap in Kurt's direction so I could glare. I've been listening to The Clash's album, 'London Calling' since we left the apartment and the guys mocked me by humming the title song when I was around.

"I can always just stay here," I groan and fall back into the uncomfortable terminal chair.

A coffee dropped in front of my face, followed by Dave's face next to mine. "We're assholes, you already know this. All we do is make fun of each other, it's what gets us through the days."

"You can repeat the assholes part," I mutter and snatch the paper cup from his hand. Turning my head slightly to peck his lips, "I love you."

A smile appeared on his face as he took a sip of his own coffee, "I love you too Rose."

"Ugh gross," Krist feigns disgust, pointing his finger at his mouth as if he was going to force himself to vomit. "Young people in love."

Kurt chuckles, bringing a cigarette to his lips as the intercom announced our boarding numbers. "Do you want to switch so you can sit next to Dave?"