One

Carissa's POV.

Here it is, I thought. The shit hole I am now supposed to call home. It was a tiny two I bedroom house that from the outside, looked like one big room.

I sighed as I picked up my two boxes of stuff and walked into my new room. I put the boxes down and looked at it.

It was pretty small, but not to bad. The movers had already brought my bed and dresser in, so all i had to do was the unpacking.

Honestly I didn't really feel like doing it at the time. I went downstairs and saw my black bike. In case you didn't know, I am pretty much a tomboy. Most of my stuff is black, white, grey, or dark blue.

Before going outside I saw my mom in the kitchen. "Hey ma, I'm gonna go bike around and explore the town. That cool?" I asked. She just looked at me in disgust before saying, "Yeah just don't fuck anything up. Although... If you ever plan to get that dumb ass hair of yours fixed get that shit done. You don't need my permission to do that."

My mother was always disgusted and disappointed in me. And about my hair, when I was with a friend in New York, I was dared to dye my hair a deep dark red. It honestly didn't look to bad on me. Of course my mom hated it.

"Okay." I said.

I went out front and picked up my bike. I walked it to the street and got on it.I continued down the street and stopped as I saw the building that the words; LIBRARY OF DERRY.

I out my bike on the rack and decided to go in. I saw some books I thought would be cool to read, so I checked them out. I put them in the backpack I bring everywhere and got my bike again. 

I looked at my watch. 7:45pm. I decided to head back home. My mom was passed out drunk on the couch so I quietly went up to my room. I put the bag down and went to the bathroom to shower.

When I was done, I went to my room and decided to sleep. Tomorrow was the last day of school, so I was just gonna have to deal with it for one day.

~time skip brought to you by spongebob squarepants~

The next morning I woke up and got dressed in my typical outfit. Short shorts, a t-shirt that is technically for a boy, and I put my hair in a messy bun.

I slipped on some converse and went downstairs. Mom wasn't on the couch so she was probably in her room.

I grabbed my school bag, went outside, and rode my bike to school.

I was only going to eighth grade, but most people thought that I should be in high school. Even though I don't wear makeup, I'm not tall, like, at ALL, and I'm really just a casual thirteen year old girl. Of course, people being people, immediately judge me.

I looked at my schedule and saw my locker number and combo. I went over to it and started to pack my things in it, only taking what I needed.

I was looking at my classes when a boy walked up to me. "H-hi. I'm B-b-bill D-denbrough. Do y-you need h-help finding y-your clas-ses?" He said. It was quite obvious he had a stutter. He had red-brown hair, green eyes, and practically towered above me, which made sense as I was only five foot one. Again, I'm not tall.

I looked up at him and said, "Yes."       I gave him my schedule and he just looked at me. "Al-lmost all of our c-classes are t-t-the same, w-w-we just-t have lunch f-f-four min-nutes apart and our last period is right across from each other. "

"Oh thank god! At least I'll someone I know in almost all my classes. I'm Carissa Thompson by the way. " I said. "D-di you w-w-want to meet m-my frie-ends?" He said shyly. "Sure where are they?" He waved his hand as of to say, 'follow me.' I went where he said and saw three more boys.

"Damn Bill, I didn't know you could attract someone so hot! Honestly I didn't know you could attract anyone!" The one with glasses said. I rolled my eyes. "At least he's not a fuckin pervy ass bitch like you are." I shot back.

They all just kinda looked at me, even the one with the big glasses.

"T-to the p-point. Uh, s-s-so guys this is Carissa. She's n-new to D-d-derry." Bill said, still kinda shocked. The one who looked like he had noodles for hair spoke first. "I'm Stanley Uris." He said. He stuck out his hand for me to shake, which I did.

"I'm Eddie Kaspbrak." Said another. He was around my height, which means he is actually pretty short for his age. He had two fanny packs which I found wierd. But, I carry around a black backpack everywhere I go, so who am I to judge?

"And I am Richie Tozier." Said the one with glasses. He had a horrible fake British accent as he spoke. The glasses were so thick, they made his eyes look humongous.

He then started to speak more, but without the accent. "By the way we all have nicknames. Stan here is noodle head, Eddie is Eddie spaghetti, eds, wheezy, or the germaphobe an-" He was cut off by Bill. "A-and you are t-t-trash m-mouth." I looked at Richie who was just pissed.

The bell finally rang and me and Bill started to walk to our first class. I saw that the entire back row was empty, so me and Bill sat in the left corner. I saw eddie come in And he sat next to Bill, who was on my left. Then Richie came in and sat to my right.

"You know I have a nickname too, right?" I said to him. "Well what is it?" He asked with a smirk on his face. "Well my friends call me Carrie, because of my name. But at my old school, most people would call me Thirteen." I said. "Why thirteen?" He asked in confusion.

"Well I'm a really unlucky person. And thirteen is know as an unlucky number. So, they all called me thirteen." I said. Then the bell rang and class started.

~time skip to the end of the day brought to you by Patrick Star~

As the final bell rang, I walked out of class. Bill wasn't in that one bit he was in the one across the hall. I saw him as we walked out. We decided to meet at the front doors after we go to out lockers.

So I went to my locker and got all of my stuff. Then I went to the front doors and saw Bill waiting for me. He saw me and started to walk out.

We saw the rest of the boys at the trashcans. They were all dumping out papers and assignment from the year into the bins. I didn't have any so I stood next to Stan, waiting for all of them.

"Best feeling ever." Stan said. "Yeah?Try tickling your pickle for the first time." Richie said. I could see why they call him trash mouth. Still, I laughed while the others rolled their eyes. Everyone was still talking when some big guy just came up and started to talk shit. That was when I knew shit was about to go down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay that was the first chapter! I hope yall liked it! Anyway. I will try to upload one chapter like every two to three days. So just wait a little for more chapters. Okay. Well bye bye.