Chapter 12

Sorry again guys :( school is still kicking my butt, but I WILL continue to update! Enjoy and please leave feedback <3 (:

-------------------------

~*Niall's POV*~

I was angry, but I couldn't force myself to be angry at Abby like I knew I should've been. I was angry at myself for letting her go, but more than that, I was angry at Louis. I looked up and he was staring straight into space. "Go away Louis, get out!" I yelled and he jumped and rushed to the door. I lied back on the ground and let everything out. I wasn't ashamed, the boys had seen me cry multiple times before, and those were over stupid things.

I couldn't help but ask myself why. Why would she kiss Louis? What did Louis have that I didn't? What satisfaction did he give her that I didn't? What was he doing right, but more importantly what was I doing wrong? Why would Louis let her kiss him knowing we were together and vise versa? There was a sudden knock on the door and I cleared my throat so I could speak properly.

"Who is it?" I asked, hoping it would be Abby. "It's Harry." he said and opened the door. I wiped my face and sat up. "I could hear you crying from my place. What's wrong?" he asked and sat on the couch facing me on the ground. I sighed. I could either tell Harry what happened, or say nothing and go on about my miserable business. "Abby left." I mumbled and stared at the ground. Harry uncrossed his arms.

"Well... Why?" he asked, fidgeting a bit in his seat. I looked up at him examining his obviously guilty face. "You know, don't you?" I asked and Harry shook his head slowly. "Who told you?" I questioned and kept my eyes directly on him. He dropped eye contact with me and started messing with his thumbs. He cleared his throat and looked back up at me. "It was Louis, but don't tell him I told you." he said plainly.

I sniffled and rubbed my eye. "Alright, I wo-" he cut me off. "He planned on doing this. Go get Abby." he mumbled. Wait, Louis planned on kissing Abby? Why would he do that? "What? How do you know?" I asked and stared at him impatiently. He looked directly at me with a blank face. "He told me that he liked Abby and that he was gonna be with her but I just brushed it off." he said.

I couldn't think of anything else to say. Why? Why would Louis do that purposely knowing that I loved her so much? I was more mad than I was before I talked to Harry. Louis had taken advantage of Abby, and I wanted to punch him square in the face. "Thanks Harry." I said and tried my best to give him a friendly smile. He smiled back awkwardly and left.

---------------------

I rolled over and looked at the clock for probably the hundredth time that night. It was 3 am but I couldn't sleep without Abby next to me. I needed to see her, I needed to talk to her. I pulled out my phone and unlocked it, hoping to see any messages from Abby. Nothing. I dialed her number and it went straight to voicemail. I hung up. Maybe Louis would answer, as much as I didn't want to talk to him,

I figured Abby would be with him. I dialed his number. It rang once, twice, three times, then he answered. "Hello?" he asked tiredly. My heart was racing just thinking about getting to talk to Abby. "I need to talk to her." I demanded. The line was quiet for a few seconds before Louis yawned into the phone. "She's asleep." he said, obviously not fully awake. "Louis, just give her the phone." I snapped.

He sighed and I heard him mumble something to Abby. Were they in the same bed? I felt my body start to heat up. She mumbled something back and took the phone. "Hello?" she asked. The sweet sound of her voice made me want her, it made me want to see her and be with her. "Abby." I started, I wasn't sure what I wanted to say, but I had to get it out. "Niall?" she asked, now sounding more awake over the phone.