Chapter 11

OKAY, before I start this chapter I just want to thank y'all for reading my story and all the votes! Over 700 reads is like woah! Haha, and I'm sorry it's been so long, school :( But yeah, I hope you enjoy this chapter and don't forget to leave feedback! I love you guys!

-------------------

~*Abby's POV*~

I sat on the plane awkwardly next to Niall, I felt like I was a bad person. Not only was I a bad person for kissing Louis, but I was a bad person for pretending like it didn't happen, and I was an even worse person for keeping it from Niall. I felt like I was stuck, I could either tell Niall and risk our relationship, or keep it to myself and risk Louis telling everyone, and neither choices were so great. I lifted my head to look around the plane and instantly my eyes met Louis'.

He smiled at me and I looked away as quickly as I could, trying my best to avoid him at all costs. He was so close to me that it was hard not to meet his eyes, the only thing separating us was the small isle between our seats. "We'll be landing soon, please fasten your seat belts and turn off all devices that may interfere." the pilot said over the loud speaker, causing Zayn to jerk out of his sleep. After the plane landed and we were all off, we headed to baggage claim.

Since I would be living in England for a while before settling in Ireland, I had the most luggage. I pulled my bags off of the belt and struggled to carry all of them, there were six all together, and Niall grabbed three. We walked out of the airport and I was still struggling, even with only three bags. Suddenly, Louis came up beside me and took two, smiling sweetly at me in the process. I shot my head down and began walking as quickly as I could to catch up to Niall, rubbing his back lightly as soon as I did.

The car ride to the boys' complex was quiet, and the silence was making my mind go over capacity. I knew I'd have to tell Niall eventually, but I was nervous. Maybe I should just tell Niall what happened, I mean, he seems like he'd understand that it was a mistake. But what if he didn't? What of he hated me? What if he kept a grudge on Louis? I'd be responsible for causing tension between the two, and I'm not prepared for that. When we finally got to the boys' complex I fled into Niall's and found the bathroom as quickly as possible.

I locked the door and crawled into the bathtub. I didn't want to have to be alone with Niall, I wouldn't be able to be near him knowing that I was lying to his face. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I sort of figured he'd find me, but I didn't think it'd be so soon. "Yes?" I asked, curled up in the bathtub. "Are you alright, you've been acting strange since we left your mom's house." Niall asked through the door. My heart was breaking every second, he was always worrying about me and taking care of me.

"I'm actually not feeling too well." I said, trying not to raise suspicion. It was true, I wasn't feeling well. I mean, maybe I was physically fine, but mentally I was screwed up. "Is it your stomach? Maybe the babies?" He asked. I sighed to myself, I didn't like lying to Niall, but I kept doing it anyway. "Probably." I said, just loud enough for him to hear me. "Alright, I'll go out and pick up something for you." he said and I heard him walk into the living room, grab his keys and leave.

I waited for about two minutes and sat up in the bathtub. I sighed and pulled out my phone, if I was gonna talk to anyone, I had to talk to Louis first. I looked through my contacts quickly and hit Louis' name. I only had to wait for the phone to ring twice before he picked up. "Hello lovely." he answered. I shuddered to myself, somehow Louis had gotten the idea that something would happen again, but it wouldn't. Ever. "Louis please don't call me that. I just called to talk to you." I said and rubbed my face.

"Oh yeah I know, I just think you're lovely." he said smoothly into the phone. "Alright, I'm just gonna cut the crap. I don't want to be with you, that thing that happened the other day was the first and last time. I'm in love with Niall and that will never change, okay?" I snapped. Louis was silent on the other line. "I know." he said. He knows? I didn't respond. "Abby I know you love Niall, I know you're having his child, I know you don't and won't love me, but I think I'm falling in love with you." he mumbled plainly into the phone.