Chapter 15

Guys, I'm sorry this chapter is a little short, but I wanted to have it up quickly for y'all. I haven't written in a while, so please forgive me if it's bad, but I think you guys will like this chapter! Thanks for reading!

---------------------------

~*Abby's POV*~

I opened my eyes sleepily and rolled over in my bed. As soon as I did so, I was laying face to face with Niall. I had forgotten he was there, but I couldn't help but admire his features. His eyes were closed tightly but I knew that if he were to open them I would see little oceans. My eyes scanned down to his lips, which were perfectly pink and very supple, then to his dimpled chin and finally to his chest where my hand had been rested.

I felt comfort in his arms and looked down at my stomach. He was rubbing my tummy even in his sleep, and I knew that he was just as excited for the babies to come as I was. I smiled and kissed his cheek softly before scooting out of bed and slipping on the spongebob slippers that had started everything.

I remembered the first time I'd seen Niall and was completely oblivious to his flirtatiousness, and the first time I'd kissed him and ran inside. And when I'd met Azaria, and then had to take Niall to the hospital. I remembered everything we'd done together and somehow none of it felt real. It felt like it couldn't have been real, like I didn't deserve it.

I looked down at my tummy and smiled. I remembered when I wouldn't eat for months, when I was isolated, I remembered how Niall had saved me. Tears started to build in my eyes and that was when it really hit me that I truly loved Niall. I had treated him like crap and still he never gave up on me, he never left me, he kept fighting for me. I looked at him in bed, he was sprawled out now with a pillow over his face.

I giggled at him and looked back down. This was the hard part, the part where I had to explain to Louis. I loved Louis, there was nothing that I loved more than Louis, but it wasn't the same love that I had felt for Niall. I remembered how it had came together between us. In a bathroom. Classy. And while I was dating his best friend, no less.

I tip toed out of the room and across the hallway, knocking on Louis' door and walking in without waiting for a response. "Good morning, Louis." I sang and closed the door. His bed was made perfectly, only he wasn't in it. "Louis?" I asked and walked across the room. I heard a rattling noise from the bathroom and what sounded like Louis whispering.

I formed my hands into a fist to knock on the door but I hesitated for a moment. My curiosity had gotten the best of me. Who was he talking to? Himself? Was he even talking, and if so what about? I crept closer to the door and put my head to it slowly to hear what was going on. "Listen, I hope it works out, but I really need that money now." A female voice said and I heard Louis shush her.

"Be quiet!" He spat, and I pressed my ear closer to the door. "I'm paying you to break them up, not to 'hope everything works out.'" He whispered. My eyes started burning and I knew exactly who was on the other side of the door. It was Renee, my sister. The same sister that kissed my boyfriend last night. Tears were rolling down my cheeks like my face was a water faucet and I was full of emotions.

I turned the door knob and swung it open, nearly ripping it off of the hinges. The two jumped and I bit my lip. "Oh, Abby I-" he started, but I didn't let him finish. I picked up the thing closest and chucked it at him, I think it was a remote. "Shut up!" I screamed and threw his brush. "You made her do this? You made her kiss Niall when you knew that it would hurt our relationship? You knew it would hurt me?" I started and my crying got stronger with each word.

Louis fixed his lips to speak, but I wasn't ready to listen. "No. Don't say anything. I loved you Louis, I loved you because I knew that I could always count on you to be there for me. But what I didn't know was that you could be such a conniving person. I didn't know that you would ruin what made me truly happy to see yourself happy, but I guess I should have." I said angrily and took a deep breath.

I looked around and my focus clung to Renee. "You." I said, pointing at her angrily. "You're my sister, and I almost thought I could trust you." I said and gave a fake laugh. "But you know what, I feel really bad for you. I don't know how much he's paying you, but you must be pretty down and out to do something like this, especially to your sister." I whispered, because my voice had gotten too weak from crying and walked towards the door.

"Oh and Louis." I said without turning around. I didn't wait for him to respond. "You can have my sister, I know you like her anyways." I scoffed and left the room, no longer being considerate of the people in any other room. As soon as I turned back around, my vision was blocked by a taller figure.

"Abby, are you okay?" Zayn asked, obviously referring to the tears that stained my cheek. "No, Zayn, I'm not okay." I sighed and brushed past him. He let out an angry moan and raced into Louis' room. I'm not sure what happened after that, but it didn't matter to me. I opened the door to my hotel room where Niall was still sleeping. Good.

I pushed the covers down and lied next to him, cuddling him while he was asleep and taking in the scent of his shirt. I put my face into his neck and gripped his back tightly. "It's you, Niall. I love you. I'll always love you." Whispered into his skin.

I felt his hands wrap around my back. "I was hoping you would say that." He replied, and my eyes shot open. The tears stopped and I felt happy, it felt like the weight of a million men had been lifted from my chest and I could breathe again. It was wonderful.

~*Louis' POV*~

I jumped at the loud boom of my door slamming and my mouth hung open. I didn't know what to do or say, everything had been completely ruined, and the chances that Abby hated me were about 99.999%. I looked at Renee, she had tears running down her cheeks and her cheap eyeliner was running with it.

I reached my hand out to wipe the tears away. "Renee, are you o-" She swatted my hand away and wiped them herself. "No, I'm not okay." She cried, and I felt partly responsible for that. "My sister hates me, and I'm broke." she whined. 'And I'm broke' I doubted the authenticity of her tears, and gave her more money than we had agreed on, mostly because I felt bad.

She gathered her things and left quickly, leaving me to think on what had happened. Before my thought process could solidify, Zayn rushed in, slamming the door once again. He was walking toward me quickly, and in a matter of seconds I was pinned to the wall. "What the hell did you do to her?" He asked in a half yell.

I shook my head quickly to avoid having to answer, but he lifted me with one hand against the wall and then dropped me back down. "I said what did you do!" He demanded and I flinched at his newfound aggression. "N-nothing." I stuttered, trying my best to look intimidating. His eye twitched subtly.

"Don't give me that shit, Tomlinson, tell me what you did or I'll make you tell me!" He screamed, spitting in my face a little. I didn't say anything, I knew that everyone would hate me either way, so I might as well let them figure out why on their own. He let go of me and stepped backward, allowing me to walk forward.

"Fine." He said and turned around. I sighed quietly and rubbed my face. He swiveled around quickly and I flinched almost enough to make myself fall backward. "Oh wait, it's not fine." He said and smirked sarcastically. Before I could back away from him his fist extended out and it felt like a truck had just hit my face. I flew back and fell onto the floor, holding my face. Everything started to spin and eventually it all just faded into black.

A/N: Ahh, I've been waiting to write the big "decision" chapter, I hope you guys liked it and don't forget to vote, give feedback, etc!