4)Years later

12 years later...

I remembered a lot from my childhood and I guess you can say growing up wasn't so easy. I was raped , beaten , bullied every since I was put in school Because my "guardian" didn't bother to give two fucks about me . But that changed after a while when I turned 16 and everything was given to me and I kicked the whore out ...

Basically as I grew older I noticed all she really wanted was money and that's what she got. I didn't realize people were so greedy and selfish and only cared about their self but that's all I see now a days ... that's why I only have myself ..but luckily I let her off with a large amount so she would be out of my life for good... I never disliked someone so much ...

The money was suppose to be mine but she had access to it sadly..fucking bitch god.

Hell I wasn't complaining money was the least of my problems ...hell ima millionaire at 17 and yet nobody knows. And it's gonna stay that way I want a low profile .

But that's a good thing I hate attention and if anyone from school found out ... fake love will come out..and I really don't want that..why do people have to be so freaking cruel .

But hey my dad was a billionaire because of what he did and he was dating that she whore. All she wanted was money ...doubt she could do much harm. How couldn't he have noticed that ever since I met her there was something always off about her how come he never noticed he seemed like a smart man the two days I known him.

The house was mine at 16 for good but I never really stayed there I only went back to see the maids they really were like family.

The maids helped a lot and Miss Sanchez was a darling to me. She was more like a older mom I never had. She did A lot for me. Made sure I went to school , made sure I was living a good life.

But little did she know I was hiding the pain away. I trusted her but not with my secrets, nobody knew anything.... nobody ...

I held all my emotions and secrets in after dad died I barely knew him for two days and that wasn't enough.

As I got older I began to gather information about him and there was just so many questions I wanted to ask. I needed answers but he was dead and nobody told me anything. But I always had this feeling he was still alive ... and I was willing to find out... no matter what it takes ...

It wasn't like it was an open book. I needed to know !

I was going to have to go back to school in a few weeks as my last year but this years going to be different since I'm going to a new school. 

You could say I was nervous but I really wasn't I was just ready to graduate and start my life as a fighter it was my dream..

Every year I been going to a new school and I never really got to make friends ...I wasn't complaining tho because I was always leaving.. but I always had to...I didn't want anyone getting close to me or knowing who I was.

My biggest piss off is everyone knowing I'm part black but nobody understand it I didn't choose it but I don't care .. I am a light skin I guess u can say Because my mom was mixed but I took a lot of the darkness ..my dad had some black in him too tho...

I just hated that everyone had something to say it wasn't fair ..

To everyone I was just an outcast. I don't dress in guci or Prada or any fancy hooker outfits like this stupid ass generation does I just simply dress with ripped jeans Shirts and leather jackets ..and most of the time I like to change it up this year I might try something new to my style ...

I always got called vulgar names Because females always thought i attracted their boyfriends .. hell half of the male population wanted some of the "bad ass nerd".

But I don't care what anyone thought of me ... sit back and sigh..thinking about freshman year my naive self went to the restroom and when I saw two females the biggest bullies at that school who gave me trouble Aaron and Tiffany grabbing a girl names Shawna by the hair and banging it on the sink..

I yelped and tried to help her and they were quick to grab me and threw me down and began kicking me in the stomach saying that I was a whore , and a black skank and I just let them because I didn't want them to figure out who I was ... and all the hell they gave me just was worth it I guess it just made me a stronger person.

Incase y'all didn't know I have been fighting underground since I was 13 and I had good features as a 13 year old and nobody seemed to notice .. I just matured faster thanks to puberty ...

And I thank my coach Melany for everything she's done and helping me get this far .. I don't know what I would do with out her ..

Melany and Skylynn above ^^

School made me not want to look at another man because the females were threatened hell they should I attracted both genders ;) I don't swing that way tho.. I just didn't care about male attention..

That just disgusted me I just couldn't see myself loving any man after what happened to me. Boys tried and tried and always ended up getting their revenge I guess u can say because I refused .. my advice to you never date kids all men are dogs!

I don't see why anyone would bother to pick at me I could kick anyone's ass in a blink of an eye but nobody knew my secret of being a underground fighter .. and nobody needed to know but that's another reason why I moved a lot they needed me to travel for the fights.

I needed to relive some stress from the bullying and stress in my life and the cash was also good along with my fathers money...shit I could be a celebrity with all this damn money .

I called up Melany that night to release some stress at the gym and she came meet me there .

God I was so happy to see her she is also black and been through the same thing as me I just never told her anything but all I know is that she was good friend with my father and I asked her for information but she never gave me any she just told me he was a dangerous man but he loved me that's all that I needed to know but I didn't wanna hear that I still needed answers and I'm tired of secrets..