The Punishment

Misa obediently opens her mouth, leaning forward to accept the quivering futa cock between her plump lips. An audible moan escapes from Miss Nakamura as she tilts her head back, clearly enjoying the sensation of having her smooth cock sucked by a disobedient student.

Misa lets out her own muffled moan as she pulls her head back slowly, gripping her mouth tightly around the head of the feminine futa cock until her lips are pursed in a sensual kiss on the tip. She opens her mouth wide, sliding her head forward again to take more of the futa cock, wrapping her lips tightly just below the pink futa head and pulling back once again in a painfully slow motion that makes the teacher quiver and gasp with delight.

"You've improved, Miss Kirata," the teacher compliments, running her long index finger under Misa's chin and drawing her gaze upwards. A pleased and naughty smirk crosses the student's face as she receives the compliment, clearly happy that she can please Miss Nakamura's smooth futa cock. "But you need to practice taking more," the teacher pants before gripping Misa's head with both hands, her fingers interlocking with the soft black hair, thrusting her hips forward and pushing her cock against Misa's lips, into her mouth, sliding as much of her long slender member down the student's throat.

At least half of Miss Nakamura's cock disappears before a gag emanates softly through the classroom. The teacher allows Misa to pull back, a string of spit trailing from her lips that glints in the afternoon sun shining through the window.

It's only then that my attention is brought to something throbbing in the closet. I look down and see my own futa cock - stockier and more veiny than Miss Nakamura's - sticking out from under my skirt, the thin material of my white lace panties trying (and failing) to keep my member in place. I glance back through the crack in the cupboard door. Through it I can see that the teacher and student have changed positions, Miss Nakamura now leaning her pert buttocks against her desk with Misa giving me a view of her back - her head bobbing up and down on the teacher's member, her hair waving slightly with each movement.

Wet kissing noises fill the classroom as Misa increases her speed, clearly eager to take more and more of the teacher's futa cock down the throat. "Oh my Goddess," I gasp as my hand automatically grabs for my own cock, pulling my panties to the side and slowly stroking myself, completely unable to hold back - the sight of my fellow classmate taking such a long and slender futa cock already driving me closer and closer to the edge.

Miss Nakamura's breathing speeds up, her usually strict voice coming out in soft little moans, her head tilted backward as her student eagerly pleases her. My own breath picks up, but I remain careful not to let out a moan - lest I'm discovered masturbating to the situation unfolding before me.

With expert grace, the teacher leans forward and wraps her fingers once again through Misa's long hair, suddenly turning her around. With Misa's back to the desk now, Miss Nakamura leans over her, angling herself so she can fuck the pupil's throat with her hands leaning heavily on the desktop.

My free hand flies to my mouth, stifling a moan. My futa cock twitches in my rubbing hand - my hammering heart adding to the pleasurable sensations filling me. Peering through the crack in the door, I watch the teacher thrusting her hips back and forth, her buttocks tightening with each forward movement. She picks up her pace, faster and faster, the gagging sounds increasing as drool drips down Misa's chin, landing on her tight blouse.

"Oh fuck," I hear, Miss Nakamura's heavy whisper flying across the classroom as passion racks her body. The rhythm of her panting increases as she rapidly brings herself to orgasm by using her student's throat as a fuck toy. Without warning, she flings her head back, holding her futa cock deep down Misa's throat, as she cums - the smell of her lust-inducing semen reaching my nose, even as Misa eagerly drinks it, her eyes locked on Miss Nakamura.

Wild lust runs through me as I keep stroking, my hand a blur on my shaft. With incredible strength of will, a strength I never knew I had, I stop stroking myself, knowing that the moment they come down from the orgasm, the more likely it will be that they will hear my uncontrollable stroking from the cupboard. I grimace as I finally regain control of myself, my eyes shut tight.

Once they open again, I see the teacher stepping back, her cock sliding out from between Misa's lips and giving off one more spurt of cum across her face. Misa giggles excitedly as she uses her finger to wipe up the cum, lapping it off and grinning naughtily up at the teacher.

Miss Nakamura reaches down and grasps her student's hand, pulling her up to her feet, matching her smile. The two kiss deeply, Misa having to tilt her head back to reach the teacher's lips.

I keep watch from the cupboard, fighting every impulse of my lust to keep stroking. The teacher leans forward and whispers something quietly in Misa's ear. The girl smiles, giggles and leaves the room, straightening her hair and school uniform beforehand, making sure that not even a drop of cum remains on her. Maybe that's because she knows how crazy futa cum can make people, or maybe it's just because she's so hungry for the delicious taste.

While I watched Misa, Miss Nakamura must've gotten her own clothes straightened up as she's now tidying up her desk - any sign of her futa member completely gone. After a moment or two, the teacher lets out a small cough and utters a phrase that makes my blood run cold.

"You may come out of hiding now, Miss Adachi."