The Eye Contact

After what feels like an age, I finally come to my senses and look around me. Cum drips off the coated toilet and my futa cock has gone limp between my legs, going back to its tiny soft size. "Oh no," I sigh as I think about how long this will take to clean.

I roll out some toilet paper, using it to wipe up my sticky mess as best I can. I know that if I leave even a drop of semen around, some poor girl is going to become the victim of intense futanari pheromones. I start by wiping my member clean, pulling up my panties and adjusting my sex so that it's comfortably nestled in. I then continue cleaning the toilet and the cubicle around me - checking my clothes to make sure that there are no stains on my uniform.

When I'm completely satisfied, I flush the toilet, leaving the cubicle to go wash my hands. While doing so, I look up into the mirror at myself. My usually straight long black hair is slightly disheveled. I try to straighten it as best I can, running my fingers through my fringe to make it straight again. I then take one long look over my face - my small nose, my narrow black eyes, my soft pale lips, my smooth skin. I bite the inside of my mouth as I look further down, glancing over my neck and down to my tiny chest. 'I could never have a wonderful chest like Michelle's...' I think. An image of the blonde haired new girl in her tight blouse flashes before my eyes, threatening to make me hard again. 'No, don't think of that,' I reprimand myself, shaking my head.

With difficulty, I turn from the mirror and leave the bathroom. Walking down the hall, my legs trembling with the after effects of my powerful orgasm. But soon enough I find myself at the classroom door, swallowing hard as I prepare to go back into class, hoping that I'll be able to control myself once I see Michelle's beautiful face again. I open the door and peer inside. "Welcome back, Miss Adachi," says Miss Nakamura in a stern voice, using my last name. "Please resume your seat so that we may proceed with today's lesson."

I blush deeply as I make my way to my seat in the second last row. I don't make eye contact with any of the other girls as I go. Although I'm not exactly unpopular, I'm not popular either. In truth, I'm kind of invisible - something that my mother made sure to drill into me. If any other person were to find out I were a futanari... let's just say that bad things would happen, and not just to me.

Out of the corner of my eye, I catch one face is looking directly at me. I glance upwards and see that it's Michelle! Our eyes make contact briefly as my face turns an even darker shade of red. That's when I realise that she's sitting in the seat right next to mine. 'Oh gosh!' I think to myself, gulping nervously as I take my seat, turning once again to see Michelle still looking at me.

"Hello, Ayaka," she says in a kind tone, "looks like you're my neighbour as well as my tour guide." She winks at me before turning back to the front of the class - not wanting to get into trouble on her first day.

My chest begins to flutter and my stomach fills with butterflies. She spoke to me! To me! And she used my first name! My mind fills with happiness, a dazed smile creeping across my face - unable to tear my eyes away from the side of Michelle's stunning profile.

"Are you paying attention, Miss Adachi?" asks Miss Nakamura loudly, bringing my attention back to the front of the class.

"Y-yes, ma'am," I stutter.

"Good."

The class resumes as I pretend to give my full attention - occasionally glancing at Michelle, my mind unable to focus on anything else but her.