The Walk Home

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit," I mumble under my breath. I grab my blouse, trying to wipe up the cum still running down the mirror.

"Ayaka? Your mom said you're in here!" calls Michelle through the closed door. "May I come in?"

"Uh, uh, please wait a minute!" I call back, "I'm..." I cast around for an excuse, "I'm naked!" My voice catches in my throat - how could I have said that? I keep scrubbing at the mirror with my blouse. At least I'm telling the truth - I am mostly naked. I look down at my shrunken cock. The upside to being a futanari: your cock shrinks almost instantly once your seed is fully released.

"Arg," I mumble in frustration. There's no way I can clean up my pheromone-filled cum in a few seconds. Instead, I rush over to my closet, pulling on a pair of stretchy jeans and a black tank top. I turn and grab my red plaid shirt from the back of my chair, pulling it on, but leaving the buttons undone. With one quick glance in the mirror and a few fingers running through my hair, I go to my bedroom door and slide it open. I step out and close it quickly behind me.

"Oh, uh, hey Michelle," I say, my face feeling hot. "What are you doing here?" I try and fail to sound casual, the thought of her lips on mine still fresh in my mind.

"You dropped this," she says, handing me my school notebook. "You left in such a hurry." Not a trace of anger or concern is in her voice as she smiles brightly at me.

"Thank you," I blush, taking the book. "I'm sorry I-" I start to say, but Michelle interrupts me. "Why don't you walk me home? You owe me as much," she winks at me, ignoring the elephant that is clearly in the room.

"Uh, sure..." I say, not knowing how to properly bring up the awkward topic of our kiss. I decide to take her lead in ignoring it. "Let's go," I touch her arm to guide her downstairs, grateful that she didn't want to go into my room with the cum-stained mirror.

We walk outside, pulling on our shoes in the entryway. The afternoon light makes the world around us to glow hazily as we make our way through the narrow streets of the suburb. In the beginning we walk in silence, Michelle a little ahead of me, her blonde hair glowing in the twilight.

After a while, she half turns, a serious expression visible on her face. "Ayaka..." she starts, her voice faint, "about that kiss..."

"I'm sorry," I jump in, surprising myself, "I didn't mean to leave you alone. I...I just got scared." While this is true, I purposefully leave out my futa cock, hoping against hope that she never noticed it.

"You got scared because you're a Futanari, didn't you?" she asks in a quiet voice.

I stop in my tracks, finding myself at a complete loss for words. She stops too and turns, the distance between us filled with electricity once again. But instead of looking scared or angry, Michelle is wearing a kind smile - her bright blue eyes piercing me.

"Y-you felt it?" I ask after what feels like an age of silence.

She nods slowly. "But that's not all that gave you away..."

I reach forward and grab her arm, pulling her into an alleyway, glancing up and down to make sure that no one is around to overhear us.

"Please, please, you can't tell anyone!" I plead, looking into her eyes, hoping that she will never give my secret away. "If anyone finds out, I could be taken away - I could be sent to one of those awful sanctuaries!" Panic and fear fill my voice as I quiver before Michelle, feeling completely at her mercy.

But Michelle just stands there, her expression never wavering. She places both her hands on my shoulders. "Relax," she whispers in a reassuring tone, "I'm not going to tell anyone - I like you, Ayaka, and I wouldn't want any harm to come to you."

My body remains tense with worry - how could I believe her? But with Michelle's calm voice ringing in my ears, I feel the fight from just a few moments ago just fade away - my reluctant mind choosing to trust her... for now.

"Okay," is all I can manage to say, my shoulders relaxing slightly.

"Good," says Michelle, her tone becoming more solid, "now will you keep walking me home?"

I smile nervously and nod. She slides her hand into mine as we continue our way. At first my fingers are stiff in hers, but as I glance sideways to meet her cute smile, I relax, letting my fingers intertwine with hers.

We wind our way towards the wealthy part of town, Michelle leading the way to her place. A silence falls over us again as I'm sucked back into my own thoughts. Why does she like me so much even though we only just met? Why does she seem to be so willing to keep my secret? Why isn't she freaked out by the fact that I'm a Hideaway Futanari? These paranoid thoughts sit at the back of my mind.

"Michelle?" I mumble softly. "Yes, Ayaka?" Michelle brightly responds. "A-are you sure you don't just like me because my futanari pheromones are affecting you?" I cast my eyes down, avoiding her sideways gaze.

"I'm on suppressors," she says simply, "my parents are very insistent on that."

"Then why do you like me?"

"Because you're cute. And you seem like someone I want to get to know... plus, I'm a bit of a futacon," she titters.

When I don't laugh back, she turns to me, taking both my hands in hers as we stand in the fading light. "I promise you, Ayaka, that all I want to do is get to know you, to spend time with you... and if that means just being friends, then so be it - but please give us a chance."

She pushes a strand of my hair out of my face and over my ear, her fingers lingering on my cheek. "Let me prove it to you, come over tonight and watch a movie with me."

The invitation takes me off guard, but after a moment I nod.

"Great!" Michelle exclaims, "be here at 8pm sharp... my parents are away on business, so we'll have the place to ourselves," she giggles and claps her hands.

"I'll try my best," I say with a smile, "but my mom can be a bit... overprotective."

"Well you'd better sneak out if you have to... my parents are only away for one night."

I gulp at the thought of being alone with Michelle.

"Now come on, I live right around here," she grabs my hand again and leads me to the biggest house I've ever seen.

"This is your house?!" I exclaim, gaping at the huge triple-storey building and the large manicured garden. "It's huge!"

"Yeah," Michelle blushes - the first time I've ever seen her do that, "my parents are kind of international big shots."

I glance at the mailbox and notice the name Paxton written in gold letters. The name ringing a bell...

I shake the feeling off as I look over at Michelle again. "Okay... I guess I'll see you later," I grin at her, excitement filling my chest.

"Later, Ayaka!" she says in a casual voice, waving and running into the house.