The Fallout

"Where the hell were you?!"

Spit flies from my mother's mouth, her words cracking through the air like a whip. She bears down over me, her body silhouetted by the bright light above us, casting me in her shadow as I kneel apologetically before her.

"Your father and I were worried sick! How could you do this to us?" she continues her tirade, her eyes bulging from her face. It's almost too much for me to handle, my head bowing automatically in an attempt to get out from under of her gaze.

"I'm sorry," I whimper in response, tears forming in the corners of my eyes.

"What was that?!" my mother demands, her anger spilling over to fill the tiny living room.

"I'm sorry," I repeat in a slightly louder voice, yet remaining at barely above a whisper. "I'm sorry for scaring the two of you." Tears course down my cheeks, dripping sadly onto the hands in my lap.

"Oh, you're going to be sorry," venom drips with every one of my mother's words, causing terror to strike my already beaten heart.
*
The walk home was a long one for me. I did not care about the world that was waking up around me, the morning sun just peaking through the houses as the elderly swept their doorsteps and the salarymen slammed their front doors on their way to work on a Saturday. My feet shuffled along on the pavement, the sound barely registering in my brain as the image of Michelle floated before me - a look of fear and lust on her face.

Is that how people would really see me if they knew what I am? That if they dare smell my semen without being medicated, they would turn into fearful sex-crazed beasts, only wanting to fuck the little futa girl? My mind went back to the sounds of furious female masturbation in the cubicle I came in yesterday. How did that girl feel? Was she afraid of why she was so turned on? Could she really not help herself?

I choked out a tiny whimper, bringing myself back into the real world. Touching my cheek, I felt how wet they were from the tears that had been rolling down over them. I closed my eyes and wiped my face, only to find the wetness renewed - I just couldn't seem to stop crying.

How could I have taken this risk? I've only brought this pain onto myself - why did I think anyone could just like me for me?

Again I was drawn back into the past, thinking about all the glances I received from Michelle, all the cute little smiles aimed in my direction, the look on her face right before she kissed me... were they all lies? Was it really my own pheromones at work, her only interest in me being the sex between my legs? Curse this futa cock...

'No! I can't do this to myself, I can't let someone make me feel this way! I will not see her ever again. I will never...' My stomach clenches as I think about school on Monday. 'Well... I'll never talk to her again, I'll avoid her like the plague, I don't care!'

My cheeks burned as my sad tears turned to angry ones - anger aimed at Michelle. My feet started slapping the pavement as I broke into a run, wanting desperately to be back in my own bed, to feel some kind of comfort. Yet the image of Michelle's fearful lust followed me all the way home - right up until the moment I stopped outside my house, my heart plunging and my throat closing as I saw my mother tapping her foot angrily in front of the gate. Her fierce eyes shooting daggers at me.
*
"You are not to see that girl ever again!" The words strangely igniting anger instead of the anticipated fear. I feel my cheeks flush as my mother fiercely lays out my punishment. "You are not to leave this house except for school. And I will be calling Miss Nakamura to make sure that she keeps that filthy foreign exchange student away from you."

"That's not fair!" I yell, propelled to my feet by a sudden flash of fury, my hands clenched with rage. "You can't keep me from Michelle! I deserve to have friends!"

The tension hangs momentarily in the air as my words fade. Clearly taken aback, my mother stares at me, flabbergasted. "What did you just say?" she hisses, regaining her composure.

"Y-you heard me," I say, my voice sounding far less confident by the second, "I said that you can't keep me..."

"Oh, I can do anything I damn-well please!" she retorts, cutting me off as her fury returns. "I am your mother and you will obey me. Now get up to your room. Right now. You are forbidden from leaving this house without my permission and you are forbidden from seeing that girl!"

"Fine!" I scream, already halfway up the stairs before her sentence is finished. My stomping feet echo through the house as I climb the rest of the stairs, slamming my sliding door shut and throwing myself on my bed. My whole body heaves as the anger and shame inside me is released into my pillow.