The Sleepover

With the credits rolling to black, I'm brought to the realisation that I have no idea what the movie was about.

Before the movie started, Michelle switched off all the lights, save for one dim lamp in the corner of the room. Slipping under the blanket of the kotatsu, I waited for Michelle as she flicked the channels, pulling up The Nightmare of Futa Street - a classic horror movie with cheesy effects. "Oh good choice," I said in a slightly sarcastic voice. Climbing into the kotatsu next to me, Michelle gave me a devious sideways glance. "I'm just hoping that this movie will jump scare you right into my arms," she said, making me giggle and blush.

But despite the promise of jump scares, I found myself quickly losing focus during the opening scenes. The close proximity of Michelle's body causing a lump to form in my throat, making me wonder if I should make a move. Feeling Michelle scooch closer in an attempt to get comfortable, her bare thigh pressed lightly against my own clothed leg - heat radiating from her body like a beacon.

As the movie progressed, I leaned back onto my elbows, shifting slightly to push my upper body gently against Michelle - unsatisfied at how little I could feel her through my thick pyjama top. This small simple move made my heart pound in my ears. During this time, I gave this beautiful girl multiple sideways glances, trying to gauge her reaction. But she seemed so focused on the scenes that were playing out before us - giving small jumps with each sudden sound.

Throughout the rest of the movie, my body was overtaken by a strange rigidity - a sensation that felt like I was constantly on the verge of moving my arm around the girl next to me, while at the same time feeling completely paralysed.

I remain this way as the credits fade, unable to move yet desperately wanting to. An awkward silence falls over us. My mind races as I try to figure out what to do: 'Should I make the first move? I know boys are supposed to with girls, but there are no rules for futa - we are supposed to be holy beings, not debasing ourselves with simple relationship problems. Should I wait for her instead? She is the confident one after all. But what if she's changed her mind? What if I wasn't entertaining or confident enough and she's already gotten bored of me?'

The silence between us is almost unbearable, the sound of my thumping chest beating in my ears. Michelle shifts on her cushion slightly, turning to face me, wearing a soft expression. She presses her body more firmly against mine. But still I can't move. In the distance, I am faintly aware of my body quivering. Her face is so close to mine, a scent of lavender from her wavy hair. Her hand moves up to my cheek, she looks deep into my eyes as she moves ever closer. Her eyelids drop, her soft lips so close. Closer. My eyes start closing. Our lips meet.

Feeling her soft mouth against mine makes me melt inside, our kiss sending chills down my spine. After what feels like an age, she pulls back, a faint smile lingering on her lips.

"I hope this time you won't-" leaning forward, I press my lips against hers, preventing her from finishing her thought. Her body stiffens momentarily against me before relaxing into the tenderness of my embracing lips.

As she softens, her hand travels over my neck and round down my back as I run my fingers through her golden hair. Parting her mouth slightly, Michelle slides her tongue between my lips. Using my own, I invite hers in, both of our tongues playing tenderly together.

I move my one arm over her hip and to her lower back. Sinking to the matted floor, Michelle leans over me, pressing her body tightly against mine. Using my hand on her hip, I pull her on top of me, kissing her more deeply, our breathing becoming heavier.

Under my pyjama pants, a violent twitch makes itself known, drawing my attention away from Michelle's perfect lips. 'It's happening again,' I worry to myself. Heat rises up my neck - a heat that's unrelated to the pleasurable kisses. A heat that makes it seem like my blood would boil if my futa cock were released.

Michelle must've felt me pulling back slightly, causing her to hold me tighter, rolling us over so that I become the one above her, using her surprisingly strong arms to keep me in place. Her pleasurable kisses, along with her passion finally releases the monster in my pyjamas, causing my futa cock to grow rapidly in size, working its way up the minimal space between us, pressing tightly between our stomachs.

Wincing slightly, I brace myself for her reaction, feeling like a naughty child who is trying to hide a stolen toy. My eyes open, trying to gauge something from her body language. But despite the fact that she must be feeling my rock-hard erection pressed against her, she keeps kissing me, holding me tightly, sliding her tongue over mine. My eyes droop again, allowing myself to give in to the pleasurable mix of sensations from Michelle's mouth and my throbbing member against her.

Time passes and we continue to make out, our bodies grinding gently together, our tongues playing together. After a while, Michelle pulls back slightly from our kiss, looking deep into my eyes - as if trying to read my soul. "I'm so glad you came over, Ayaka." Her voice sounds thick in my ears as she practically purrs out the words.

"Me too," I whisper, rolling off her while still holding her close, matching her stare. Reaching over behind me, Michelle pulls the seat cushions from under the kotatsu, placing them under our heads as we lie there, gazing at each other. My futa cock still throbs violently, begging me to let it cum - but there's something about the peace and tranquility of staring into Michelle's baby blue eyes that makes me forget about my appendage, letting it fade away into the back of my mind.

We lie there in silence for the rest of the night, occasionally kissing tenderly before falling asleep in each other's arms, both of us drifting into dreamland.