The Sneak Out

I walk home in a daze, the falling darkness surrounding me. My mind can barely process all that's happened today - my first kiss... and now my first date! I can hardly believe it.

I take a breath at the door of my house, bracing myself. I'd told my mother that I would be walking my new classmate home, but I'm not sure if she'll react favourably to me having a friend - and the fact that I want to sleep over at her place.

"Let's get this over with," I whisper to myself. I open the door and slip off my shoes. "I'm home!" I call into the house.

"Welcome back!" comes the reply from the kitchen. "Food's almost ready!"

I go directly into the living room, sitting cross-legged at the low table. I can hear my father rummaging around upstairs as he undresses from work - he's home early today.

I flick on the TV, waiting for my mother to bring the food to the table.

'Another escape from the Eastern Sanctuary has caused the Japanese Prime Minister and other South East Asian countries to pour money into the defences around the island complex...'

I flick the channel.

"Oh Jeremy, can you ever love me as a futa?"

'That's why Jeremy needs Suppressor 5X - the best way to show your futa that you really love her!'

I flick the channel again, rolling my eyes - only rich men can afford a live-in Futa.

'The rally was organised by FREETA - an organisation advocating for the freedom of all futanari in the United States...'

I switch the TV off.

My mom comes into the room, carrying a tray of food and places it on the table. "Help yourself while we wait for your father," she says. Silence falls over us, allowing me to try figure out a way of asking for permission to go on my first sleepover. I glance at my mother. Other than her straight black hair, she is the complete opposite of me. She is tall and curvy, with a huge chest that often makes me jealous. Her eyes are wider than mine and her lips are fuller. She holds herself with exceptional confidence, but a confidence that differs from Michelle's bubbly personality.

I dish up my food into my bowl and wait for my dad. Soon he comes tumbling down the stairs - he's got two left feet and he's always falling over. I smile as he stumbles into the room - I've always gotten along better with him compared to my mom.

"If you're not careful, you'll fall face first into your food, dad!" I giggle as he finally takes a seat. My father is short and skinny like me, but with a mop of shortish wild hair.

"Oh no, I won't want to make a mess of your mother's food!" he chuckles. My mother glares at him.

Once we're all dished up and said grace, we immediately tuck in - the sound of slurping and chopsticks clanging fill the room.

Halfway through my meal, I stop eating and look up at my mom, watching her. Maybe if I ask her now, she'll be too infatuated with her food to say no.

"Listen, mom," I say softly into the din of my parents eating. "That girl who came over to return my notebook... thank you for letting me walk her home..." I manage to keep my voice calm.

"It's a pleasure, sweety," comes the reply. Phew, she seems to be in a good mood.

"Well..." I start, my stomach doing flips, "she's asked me to sleepover at her house tonight..." I tail off.

A flash of anger crosses my mother's face as she looks up from her dinner. "Absolutely not," she says bluntly. "You know the rules. We cannot risk your secret getting out. Have you forgotten what will happen to you if it does?"

"But mom, it's just that Michelle-,"

"No. No buts. You are not to be making any close friends. You can see this foreign girl at school and that's it. Understand?" my mom says sternly, closing the matter with her tone.

I sit there, staring down at my half-eaten meal, unable to argue with the woman who has completely run my life since I was born.

"I asked you a question. Do you understand?" she asks again, placing emphasis on each individual word.

I nod my head.

"Good, now go and get ready for bed." She grabs my bowl, not caring that I haven't finished my meal, and begins clearing up. I glance at my father, but all he can do is give me a shrug and a look of defeat.

"Fine," I say in a small voice again, despite the fact that all I want to do is yell and scream.

I stomp up the stairs, storm into the bathroom, strip naked and run the bath. I turn on the shower nozzle and get my body wet, running my hands through my dark hair, over my tiny breasts, across my smooth stomach and my skinny hips. My soft futa cock is tiny between my legs, with my shrunken balls tucked neatly underneath.

I grab the soap and roughly wash every inch of my body - paying particular attention to my flaccid member. I then slide into the filled bath, thinking about how I can sneak out of the house - just to spite my mother. After soaking in the bath for a few minutes, I have a plan formulated in my mind.

I climb out , drying myself off and wrapping a towel around me, grabbing my clothes. On my way to my bedroom, I bump into my mother.

"I'm sorry for being so harsh, dear, but you know why I can't let you go..." she starts, but I just push right past her, running to my bedroom and slamming the door shut. I burst out into sobs - not real sobs, mind you, but loud fake sobs, in order to keep my mom off my trail.

I get dressed into the clothes I was wearing before - stretchy jeans, a black tank top and a plaid shirt - and pull my big fluffy pajamas over them. I then dry my hair and climb into my futon, still letting out an occasional sob. 'With any luck,' I think to myself as I switch off my light, 'my mother will think that I've turned in early.'
*
After half an hour, I hear my parents settle downstairs, watching their nightly movie. I glance at my alarm clock and see it's just before 8pm.

'It's now or never,' I think to myself as I crawl out of bed, taking off my pajamas and stuffing them into my backpack - along with some other supplies. I puff up my duvet with some pillows and quietly creep out onto the narrow balcony outside my bedroom window.

I hop over the railing and hang my body down, grunting as I strain my arms. I look down below me and see that the roof of the car port is not so far away. I hold my breath as I let go, thankfully landing lightly on all fours. I then crawl over to the edge of the roof and shimmy down one of the poles, landing on the concrete down below.

Light pours from the living room window as I spin around and head off into the night - on my way to my first ever date.