Chapter 10

Rapunzel's POV

I'm so ready for my first day of senior year! I decide to wear my pink dress and I put my butt-long hair in a braid. It was very difficult. I can't wait to see Elsa, Anna, and Mer! I love them! Oh yeah I almost forgot that I'm walking with Anna to school today! I'm about to walk out the door when mom screams at me to eat breakfast. Ugh! Breakfast is my least favorite meal. I grab a blueberry muffin and run out the door to the Winters' house. I just see Kristoff sitting on their step looking sad. Although he bullied me I'm still concerned. "Hey Kristoff are you alright?", I ask a little bit sad. I mean he does bring back memories and they aren't the best. "Oh well...umm...Anna kind of got kidnapped and it's not my fault so please don't hurt me!", he said nervously. "What?!!! Why were you even with Anna?!! Oh yeah you were probably bullying her as usual!! Why can't you guys just leave US ALONE?!!!", I scream at him while my voice get hoarse. He looked like he was going to cry. "I'm sorry Rapunzel, but Hiccup, Flynn, and I have given up on bullying. I honestly didn't want Anna to get kidnapped. I d-didn't m-mean for an-any of th-this t-to h-hap-happen.", he burst out crying. "Oh. I'm sorry Kristoff.", I go and hug him. Maybe I have a chance with Flynn after all. I've always liked Flynn, but never thought he would like me back. Since his friends always called me ugly and that I'm a freak. Now that I think about it, it was always Hans saying that stuff about me. Maybe, just maybe.

----------------------------------------------

Hey snowflakes! I'm leaving you hanging for another chapter. I'm sorry. I'll post the next chapter soon I promise! Comment and vote! :) Happiness and love <3 to all!