Chapter 1- Forced to be collared

"you see I'm actually a rouge omega"

I was standing in front of my class telling them my secret...well one of them that is and I saw Todoroki, Kirishima and Shinso's eye light up like they have accepted a challenge but Kaachan had a unreadable expression on his face. The first question I got made me start to fiddle with my fingers because I was nervous and I didn't want to answer but I had to because Aizawa was staring me down from his desk.

"I didn't tell anyone because I want to be a hero and being a rouge omega is uncommon and I didn't want an alpha to tame me"

"Well Midoryia you can still be here but like any omega you will have to wear a collar"

I turned around and growled at him which made the rest of the alphas growl at me so I got in a defensive position as I hissed and growled at everyone and they got up out of their seats....well everyone but Kaachan who was staring at me but also glared at the others "shitty teacher give me the collar and have everyone leave" I started to get a bad feeling about this.

"I'll ignore what you just called me but I think since you 2 are childhood friends you'll be able to put the collar on him"

I slowly walked backwards to stay away from the others as they all slowly st5ared to leave but the last few seemed to be hesitant about leave (Todoroki and Shinso)they had to be pulled out of the class room by Aizawa-sensei. Once everyone was out Kaachan carefully walked over to the door and locked it which made me hiss a little but then he started to release his pheromones which are supposed to make an omega submit to the alpha.

"You should know that pheromones don't work on rouge omega"

He just smirked "I know but it's going to stick to you which is good and I'm going to slowly tame you little by little" he stated in a calm and quite voice which made the omega in me get happy but also angry and the anger took control so I started to hiss at him as I brought my claws out but he only chuckled at me as he took a step towards me "I wish this was my collar not your families but in due time".

I growled and slashed my claws around as I hissed at the collar, I was hoping to scare him enough to back down but all he did was chuckle and twirl the collar around in his hand "you will submit to me now" I shook my head at him and growled a no. "well then I wanted to be nice about but you gave me no choice" he took a few steps forward and I slashed out aimlessly but I got his hand which just made him lick the blood a little bit and chuckle but glare at me.

That glare made me flinch a little -why did I flinch- he raised an eyebrow with a smirk then he used his alphas voice on me "submit omega" which almost made me submit...key word almost. Then before I knew it he was in front of me yelling at me to submit to him but I just hissed and slashed my claws which had connected with his cheeks and arms a few times "quite fighting me Deku" he grabbed my hair and threw me on the ground which made me start to scramble to get away but before I could he grabbed my ankles and draged me back towards him.

Then pinned my arms to my back and got close to my ear and did a low growl which made my ears and tail pop out and he chuckled "that's a start, now I need you to submit" I growled and tried to get out of his grasp but that only resulted in him biting my cat ears and I gasped -I never knew he was so much stronger than me- "your my mate that's why I have such affect on you".

I froze but in that split second Kaachan had put the collar around my neck and buckled it faster then I could react.

"Now that I got the collar on its time to get you my little omega to submit so I can slowly tame you" I was about to growl at him but he flipped on to my and as he did I smelt his pheromones and they seemed to be stronger this time "you will submit". I tried to move my hands but I couldn't move them and this made Kaachan chuckle "I tied your hands together when I had you on your stomach" I felt my cat ears twitch a little at his words making me growl but before I could get a growl out he grabbed the collar and pulled me up where I was face to face with him.

Before I knew it he kissed me but I felt his tongue slid across my bottom lip asking for permission to enter and I didn't let him so he grabbed my hair and roughly pulled making me gasp which he took the opportunity to plunge his tongue into my mouth and lick every inch of my mouth.

He then started to suck and nibble on my tongue making me moan a little.

He then pulled away with a string of saliva still connecting us together and I was left panting but before I could recover his grip tightened on my hair and pulled hard making a moan slip out "you like it rough huh you little shit" I didn't say anything which only made him "tch" as he got off of me and he stood there staring down at me "aren't you going to help me up and untie me.
_

______________________________________<>

I was laying in my bed thinking of what happened today as I touch the collar Kaachan had forced upon me

-I should give him a chance-

"He's stronger then us, we should allow him to be our alpha"

I heard my omega say that and it only made me more confused then I already am