She woke in a small cave, protected from the outside skies. She was shivering from the cold, her body aching all over. The last thing she remembered was that voice, and then she blacked out.

She sat up slowly, not pushing her body too hard before standing up. Getting outside of the cave she found she was on a beach, she assumed on the correct island.

"Where are they?" She whispered before a shadow began moving in front of her. It had a humanoid shape to it, although it wasn't connected to anything. It was a spirit. What she looked like in shadow form, she guessed.

Sam.

The voice only said one word, but she understood. The shadow would take her to Sam. She began following it, her body too exhausted to even think about shadow walking.

Following the shadow took her to a bay, and her eyes followed a flashing light which was the other side. She remembered the stories the brothers told her, of when Sam would take Nate out of the orphanage at night by giving signals from a torch in Morse code.

Sic Parvis Magna.

"Sam." She whispered to herself. "Please, don't move." She added, memorising the placement of the flashing torch in her mind and beginning to move towards it in the trees to avoid detection by Rafe's men if they were near.

Judging from how uncomfortable her stomach was, she would say they were.

The sun was just beginning to rise over the horizon, meaning that not too much time was lost. But an entire night was gone. An entire night where Sam, or Nate, could have been captured or killed.

"Oh shit..." She whispered to herself, coming across a group of mercenaries. She had no weapon, none of any use against a group anyway, so she would have to sneak past. She could shadow-walk. She took two deep breaths, steadying her aching chest and allowed her body to disappear. Even though she was surprised that she was able to do it, she still moved quickly in case she couldn't stay that way for long.

Once at a safe distance and in the coverage of the trees once again, she turned back to her physical body and continued following the spirit in front of her. She didn't know how long she walked for, but she froze once she heard footsteps in the trees ahead of her. She could only hear one set, so she prepared herself, her hands in front of her body in order to attack.

The spirit that had been leading her disappeared when the person walked through the tree with a gun pointing at her.

"Oh my god, you're okay." She breathed, running over to Sam and hugging him.

"I'm fine, we're both fine," Sam replied, Caeli looked over Sam's shoulder, not letting go of him, and saw Nate.

"Oh thank god." She responded, holding an arm out towards Nate so he could join the hug. He did, albeit a little awkwardly, but Caeli didn't care. They were safe. For the moment. When the brothers pulled away from her she took a deep breath.

"You look like shit." Nate joked, she smiled.

"And you don't?" She responded, noticing the physical distance between the brothers. They had argued. "What happened?" She asked, her eyebrows furrowed in concern, although they didn't seem to understand the question she had asked. "Did you finally let it all out?" Caeli asked Nate, not angry, just needing to know.

"Let what out?" Nate asked her in response, lying to her.

"You want to go home, don't you?" She asked to which he didn't reply, that in itself was good enough as a confirmation of her guess. "I would agree with you, but I don't know if Sam told you..." Caeli trailed off, looking to Sam and seeing him shake his head.