Episode 14

" I'd rather not discuss the things that traumatize me in life". I said

" I'll tell you about my sex dream, if you tell me about yours". He said as if me learning about the poor women  who fell victim to his subconscious was some how sweetening the deal.

" I'll pass I don't want to hear about the poor girl that you mentally defiled". I declined

" that poor girl is you". He said chucking . I was shocked he had a sex dream about me.why would he have a sex dream about me , he hardly finds me attractive. The only time he ever complimented me was Haruma's birthday.

"I'm suprised , you don't even find me attractive ", I said

" I never said I didn't find you attractive". He argued

" well the various comments about me shaking the whole apartment, you've compared me to several barn yard animals, that day we first met and you were on the phone with who ever it is you were talking to".i explained it wasn't like I was pulling this shut out of my ass.

" c'mon we weren't cool at that time, we were practically enemies, of course I was gonna say things like that , that's what enemies do, imagine my suprise when you told me you had a sex dream about me. You've called me, Jack skellington, bean pole , boney, 2D , flower boy, etc". He said

I guess he had a point, I did find him attractive but we were enemies , it isn't natural to compliment an enemy. I definitely wasn't the  Kill 'em with kindness type. But part of me was wondering about this dream he had.

" fine , but your going first ". I said  I hraced myself for whatever cringey thing he might say.

" all right" he said

——————————————————————————-
Namikawa POV

I checked the time, it was almost 1 in the afternoon, I was bored out of my mind , jacklyn had left hours ago, i wasn't due to leave till my shift at the club tonight,  just then an emergency flood warning popped up on my screen. I checked my window to see gray clouds saturating the sky. I checked my phone hoping that it wouldn't rain tonight.  Luckily it wasn't, it would start rainy at 2:30 then end at 8 . Heavy rains at that ,I pity the poor soul caught in that catastrophe.  Then I realized I knew a poor soul that was going to be caught .  She is so fucked. I smiled at the thought of her walking in disheveled and soaked.

I eyed the two umbrellas in my closet, my umbrella and emergency umbrella. I could take pity on her and bring it to her but she's caused me nothing but anger since I met her. Then again I am bored , this would give me an excuse to go outside. The school was only a 20 minute train ride, I could hold this over her head , she'd definitely owe me one.

She's so lucky I consider myself a civil servant, saint namikawa is the name, helping foreign women is need is the game. I got up , went into my closet and pulled out one of my supreme hoodies,  I paired it with my vetement jeans and slipped on my revenge sneakers.  I grabbed one for myself just incase, I got caught in the weather while I was going to aid her.

I got off the Yamato line and started my walk towards the school, luckily the sky hadn't gave out yet.i pushed open the metal doors and headed to the security guards desk.

" hello sir". The lady said

" hello I'm here to to see a women by the name of jacklyn. She's a teacher here". I explained the women asked for my ID and gave me a visitors pass telling me what room , I could find her in.

I approached room 303 and peered inside the window. She was sitting at her desk typing away on her computer. I turned the knob , pushing the door in and came inside. She looked up , surprised at my presence .