Episode 11

I sat up stretching that was the best sleep I'd had in a long time, I flung the covers off me and sat up to face my bed  i looked down at my surrounding in confusion. I stood up scared. Why am I waking up on namikawa's bed.  Why am in nothing but my underwear?

"No no no no". I said shaking my head in disbelief , did we have sex, I can't remember having sex with him, I can't remember anything at all actually. Just then the smell of fresh bacon filled the room. As the sound of oil frying could be faintly heard.

I wouldn't do that , he woul- who am I kidding of course he would. I grabbed a towel and went into the kitchen. Where I found him holding a skillet handle while in his signature supreme boxers , only his supreme boxers. I watched as he used a spatula to lay breakfast on two separate plates. I was too scared to even get his attention and ask what had happened.

" I was wondering when you'd wake up". He said handing me a plate and taking a seat on the island. I took the plate taking the seat next to him.

" I had so much fun last night, we should do that again ". He said smiling

I froze, it actually happened, I slept with him, I'd slept with reiji namikawa, I was probably women
348E7ghI . I couldn't believe it , he'll literally have this to hold over me forever.

" so it's true then , we slept together ". I said staring down  at the breakfast he had made me.

" of course we didn't, but boy did you want to, you threw yourself at me, like a motherless child. Though the offer was tempting , I had to decline for the simple fact that I am a man of honor and integrity that can't so easily be seduced ". He said cutting in his pancakes with the knife.

" this isn't funny , stop playing around and tell me the truth , I can handle it". I said

" it is the truth , you don't remember last night at all."He asked just then it all came flooding back , the dancing , the same, the almost sex that I insinuated, him pushing me off of him and running out the room.

" no". I said in disbelief

" yes". He said smirking , I got up from the table, I couldn't be in his presence, I was way to embarrassed. I'd practically sexually assaulted him like a in heat rhino, I would've felt less bad had we actually slept together. I practically threw my self at him and he rejected me, I feel like a 2 cent hooker. An unattractive two cent hooker.

........ 4 days later

I'd been avoiding namikawa since the morning of our fake hook up. Around the time I usually woke up for work he was asleep, by the time I'd get back at night he'd be at the host club, or if he wasn't I'd just go straight to bed after changing. Just the thought of him crossing my mind made me feel embarrassed.

I slipped the key in the door and shut it behind me, it didn't seem like anyone was home. I made my way into the kitchen , there he stood in the dark shirtless as usual with his arms crossed leaning against the wall.

" hello Jacklyn ". He said flicking on the lights. Had he been waiting for me.

"Hey namikawa aren't you suppose to be at the host club tonight". I said awkwardly

" I took the night off , how's your day haven't really seen you around lately". He said

" it was good , I'd love to chit chat but you wouldn't believe how tired I am those kids sure do work me to the bone. I'm just gonna go to bed ". I said as I began slowly backing out of the kitchen.

" I made dinner , aren't you hungry". He said

" nah , I ordered sushi on my lunch break". I lied

" I know your avoiding me"He said I stopped in my tracks

" whaaaaat, me avoid you pshhh, why would I do that", I said giving him a confused look . He walked up to me and stood in front of me, what is up with him and not wearing shirts.

" cut the crap, I didn't spend 6,508 yen and suck up my pride and apologize ,for you to pretend I don't exist. Your avoiding me and my guess is it has to do with happened, or should I say didn't happen between us". He said looking down at me accusingly

" I don't even know what your talking about". I said feigning ignorance.

He let out a scoff, I felt like I was being interrogated for a crime or something.

" so you forgot that you sexually assaulted me". He said

" oh , that, I completely forgot it even happened". I said looking down at the ground

" right.....Jackie can you stop acting like a child and tell me what's wrong, if something's bothering you let me know, we're roommates I'm trying really hard to maintain a peaceful living environment for the two of us"he said placing a reassuring hand on my shoulder and looking into my eyes.

" don't look at me like that.....ugh ok fine ,I've been avoiding you". I admitted

" good the truth shall set you free, now tell me why". He asked I felt like a middle schooler being questioned by a guidance counselor. I turned around so my back was facing him , I couldn't look at him and say it.

" well because you didn't sleep with me". I said

" wait ,so you want me to sleep with you, if that's the case this situation can easily be fixed". He replied I didn't have to turn around to know he was smirking

" no I don't want you to sleep with me". I said turning around to face him. He looked at me confused.

" I'm not following". He said confused

" well I practically threw myself at you butt naked, and you Mr. sexo maniac rejected me, you sleep with girls all the time , is something wrong with me?" I asked he began chucking which turned into laughter

" this isn't funny". I whined

" it is , the truth is I didn't sleep with you, because you were drunk off your ass and acting out of character .now I don't claim to know everything about you but I doubt sober you would've thrown yourself at me. That and the simple fact that I didn't want you think that i made up with you ,to get in your pants, you'd probably resent me afterwards if I had slept with you in that state . I suggested we throw that little event so that you could feel better after what happened with that jerk and I wanted things to stay in those conditions ", he explained which made me smile. This was the same guy that threw a threesome just to harass me.

I engulfed him in a hug squeezing him, he seemed taken back but returned the hug

" you know your actually pretty cool". I said

" I know ". I looked up at him and rolled my eyes
He chucked which made me smile . Just then I heard a knock on the door , I quickly let go of him. We were awkward for a second till the knock on the door returned.

" I'll go get it". Namikawa said leaving the kitchen.i grabbed a cup from the cabinet and poured myself some water from the fridge .

" huh, are you dumb ?what part of she doesn't want to see you don't you understand". I heard namikawa say

" just let her know I'm at the door ". A familiar voice asked

" I'm not doing anything get out of here before I pay you back for last time, huh you want me to beat your ass , get off the property". He yelled I put my cup down .

" what's going on ". I shouted . I began walking to the front door. I came up behind namikawa and their stood in front of him on the front steps was haruma.

" Jackie ". He said

" what are you doing here". I asked rudely

" exactly leave". Namikawa said

" how bout you mind your business ". Haruma said

" how bout I plant my foot up your ass". Namikawa said taking a step forward ,I grabbed his arm.

" I'll take care of this , just wait for me inside". I said he sighed, gave me a nod and walked away