Episode 4

" your disgusting ". I yelled

" your just mad". He yelled back

" your damn right I'm mad, you could've at least fucked your whore on your bed". I said I was beyond angry, beyond upset. Their had to be a new word for what I was feeling.

" no your mad because you wish it was you". He yelled

You chuckled , out loud he was so arrogant, so cocky it was amusing.

" I wouldn't sleep with you if the fate of the world depended on it, your washing my fucking sheets you man whore". I yelled

" sure I am". He said crossing his arms.

" if I have to wash my sheets, after you fucked on my bed I swear to god -". I was cut off

" you'll what". He said looking down at me , one eye brow cocked , with that signature smirk plastered on his face.

" I will raise hell in this house". I practically spat. I was sick and tired of his childish antics, and his disgusting personality.

" all that energy you could put into losing some weight". He said

Before I knew it , I'd smacked language out his mind. Even I was a little surprised at how hard I'd hit him. The sound had echoed through out the room it was so loud.

He instantly turned red as his eyes stared daggers at me. I began running towards, our room. He  followed hot on my trail. I quickly tried to lock the door, but who would've thought his frail ass could over power me.

I ran to the bed as the door violently flung open. As if the bed was some magical safe haven. I grabbed the pillow and held it infront of me as if it were a weapon to fear. He snatched the pillow and began thrashing me with it.

I yelled, curing up into a ball as the pillow rapidly hit me. I saw an opportunity in between strikes and tried to cease the pillow only to be pinned to the bed. I looked at him his eyes staring daggers into mine as he panted

" if you weren't a women I'd beat your ass ". He yelled angrily

Last time I had struck him, he said he'd forget my gender and beat me, it may look like I can beat but I doubted my capabilities.

" get your hungry ass off me". I said

I had to admit, I was a little scared, I honestly didn't think he could overpower me.

" your a violent pig". He said

" and your a horny dog". I replied he laughed, what's wrong with this maniac.

He let his grip go and I pushed him off me quickly getting up. A feeling of disgust had washed over me now remembering that he had had done on the sheets I was just on.

" just keep your little dick on your side of the room ". I said

" little, there's nothing little about my dick and I can prove it". He said

" with every passing day you grow more and more disgusting". With that I left the room, he'd better wash my seats or that smack will be the least of his concerns.

Yesterday night...

" you were so cute, he said looking down at my photo smiling

" were wow, how the mighty have fallen". I joked he chuckled at my comment.

" your still very cute". He smiled

" really some people think I'm fat and average". I said thinking of Namikawa 's remarks

" no your very beautiful, I thought that ever since I saw you that day with akira ".  That caused me to blush, I'd probably be beat red if it wasn't for my complexion.

Me , haruma , and akira spent the day shopping which was good because i was running out of things to wear. Haruma had already dropped off akira and we were on our way to my crib.

We pulled up in front of my house, he parked the car and I unbuckled my seat belt.

" what are you doing on Saturday". He asked

" nothing, really probably just sleeping , and trying not to take the life of my roommate ".he laughed at my comment.

" you wanna catch coffee". He asked

" sure , I'll text akira and we'll meet you there". I said

" no , I mean just me and you". He said

Like a date, is he asking me out on a date or am I bugging.

" if you don't want to-". I cut him off

" of course , I'll have coffee with you". I said

I opened the car door and stood in front of his vehicle as he started it.

" great I'll pick you up at 4". He said

I nodded and waved with that he was off. I wonder why he wanted to have coffee with me alone what was the purpose. We'd never hung out, without akira before. I mean this was the 3rd time we had hung out as a group.

I walked up to the front door shopping bags in hand . I set them down and slid the key in twisting the knob so that the door was open, today was a good day. I hadn't had a day like this in a minute. Most of my days had been filled with lesson plans and resentment for namikawa. Just the thought of him made me shutter. He was disrespectful, rude, obnoxious, and arrogant. People like him end up alone till they die.

I pushed the door and headed to the room, when A sound caught my ear. Great that dipshit is here usually he doesn't come back until 11 or 12 am I'm shocked he's back at this time. Walked up to my room and turned the knob pushing the door open.

When I looked up a unholy sight fell before my eyes. I watched as his naked body thrusted into some stranger on my bed. He must not have noticed me, then realization set in on where he had chosen to commit his atrocity.

" are you fucking serious". I yelled dropping my bag and running to push him off of my bed . He stumbled over and fell atop the hoe he was fucking. They both fell in the ground. She looked up at me and quickly tried to gather anything to cover herself with. Namikawa just stood up and started yelling.

" what the fuck is wrong with you". He yelled I dared not look down

" what the fuck is wrong with me, where's your fucking respect , your fucking some girl on my bed". I yelled back

By this time she had ran out of the room, and was probably out of this house.

" so what is that serious? , just because you can't get laid doesn't mean you have to sabotage me" . He yelled

" sabotage are you dumb , we share a fucking room". I yelled back

" i don't give a fuck, you should've let me finish , tell me ,do you plan on finishing me off then". He said I stared blankly at him, and as if on instinct my hand had made contact with his face.

" your disgusting". I screamed

Next thing I knew I was backed against the wall, which would've been less frightening if he wasn't still in the nude.

" I swear to god , smack me again and I will forget your a women". He said I looked into his eyes and they were filled with rage. I pushed him off me and ran out of the room.