Episode 15

" that's actually not completely unrealistic, how could you wake up at the best part ". He complained

" it's not like I wanted to have that dream". I argued now we both had something to hold over one another . We'd both carry each others sex dreams to the grave.

" can we get off the topic of sex". I said

" ughh, fine I swear your no fun at all". He said I rolled my eyes.

" so how about family, tell me about your childhood, got any siblings?" He asked

" no,I'm the only kid, as for family I was raised by my grandmother and aunt in a township known as riverdale in the state of New Jersey". I said

" well what about your mom and dad what happened to them?" He asked

" I don't really like talking about it, it's pretty embarrassing ". I said he rested his hands on top of mine.

" you can tell me , I won't judge you". He said looking into my eyes. It was odd the feeling I got from being around namikawa sometimes, it was like I could completely be myself around him. Say anything ,act anyway, and he wouldn't change the way he saw me.

"Well my mother ...uhhh... she was a sex worker , she had me pretty young . I never really met my father she didn't really know who he was. I didn't have much of a relationship with her growing up. She liked to go out to parties and get drunk didn't really have time for a kid". I informed

" oh ,if it makes you feel better, I don't really have a relationship with my folks".He said

" it dosn't but, what's up with your folks?" I asked curiously

" well my mom died when I was too young to remember, I had a brother , he died to, as for my father and any other form of family I never knew them , I grew up in an orphanage ": he said as soon as the word orphanage left his mouth I thought Haruma and what he told me that day. I was pretty lucky that I never personally had to experience living in one , I felt bad for them , it must've been a lonely experience.

" you don't know what your mother or brother look like at all?" I asked

" well not my brother, but I have this picture of my mom ; holding me as a baby". He said I watched as he reached into his pocket , retrieving his wallet . He slipped out a picture and passed it to me , which I took. I gasped at the image in front of me , staring at it in shock. I recognized it the only difference being the little baby in the women's arms, it was the same background, same bed sheets, the same women.

" what's wrong?" Namikawa asked

"Nothing, it's just that your mom , she's beautiful, you look nothing like her". I lied

" yeah , I assume I look like my father , whoever that is". He said. There's no way, but that women it was her, it had to be.

" namikawa, your brother , he wouldn't happen to have been your twin brother by any chance", I asked

" uhh.. yeah actually we're fraternal twins. Why you ask". He said

" uhhh.. no.. reason". I said handing him back the picture.

"How'd your mom and brother die ?" I asked

" well my mom died shortly after she gave birth to me. From what I was told not too long after that photo was taken. My brother died because I was taking too long to come out of the womb and their wasn't enough air circulating around for the both of us.by the time doctors had decided to cut him out it was too late". He said

———————————————————————————
6  days later....
Their stories were practically the same,the women in the photo it had to be her , but things just didn't add up . If they're twins they should have the same birthday. They would've grown up at the same orphanage so they would know each other, plus what are the odds that my romantic interest and my roommate happen to be brothers, this isn't some book on wattpad or some Poorly written jdrama. Sure ,the women in the two photos look similar but it couldn't possibly be her. As for the background in the pic , it's a typical hospital setup.

If I had everything all figured out why was all of this bugging me still, their stories , both of them said there mother died after giving birth and their twin brother died of complications, they both grew up orphans. Ugh my head was hurting thinking about this. Should I say something, what if they aren't brothers then this was a waste of both of they're time. I shouldn't open up any of their old wounds.

" what are you thinking about?" Haruma asked handing me my vanilla milkshake . Haruma took me to American themed retro place in Tokyo. They had a juke box and everything , the place was great for taking pictures.

"Uhh... nothing". I lied looking down taking a sip of my milk shake.

" geez and they say I'm a shit liar, they obviously haven't met you". He joked

"It's nothing". I said trying to convince him to believe me.

" I know somethings bothering you, you can tell me anything, you know that right?". He said . If only he knew the things I knew could possibly turn his life around.

" can I ask you something?"I said hoping he had some words of advice. " shoot" he responded.

" what if you discovered something, that could change the life of someone you knew, but you weren't sure wether or not to tell that person,cause you aren't even sure of your discovery and if your discovery is false then you might end up making that person relive there trauma": I asked I watched as he sucked the creamy substance from it's container before answering.

" well I'd tell that person, I'd owe it to that person to share my discovery, if it involves that persons life then that person should know, regardless of the outcome ". He said he was right I had no right to not tell either of them but how do you even bring something like that up . Oh hey by the way I think my roomate that you don't like also happens to be your long lost twin brother that you think died.

" what if I told you , I don't think your twin brother died". I said

" come again?" He said looking at me confused. There was no turning back now.