Jungkook

I suck on the sensitive skin of Jimin's neck as he whimpers and shivers in my hold. My eyes dark and focused solely on everything Yoongi does to his sensitive body. From teasing his nipples to taking a loofa and soaping it up all over.
     I tilt his head back and swallow his cries so we don't wake the boys as Yoongi gets quite thorough in his cleansing. I taste my love, holding him tightly, as he's rinsed of the soapy bubbles.
      "You're so beautiful, kitten." I whisper in his ear as he pants against my neck, Yoongi's hands and mouth already between Jimin's trembling thighs.
      I growl quietly, wanting a taste of him myself. I hold back, though, and wait my turn. Instead, I focus my attention back on his plump mouth.
     "Ah, Kookie...mhmm..." He groans, twisting his tongue with my own. I lace our fingers together as his body is pushed closer and closer to its limit.
       Only minutes later and he wails into my mouth as he cums down Yoongi's throat. I groan, swallowing his delicious cries of pleasure. Craving my own release as well.
      I look at our mate as he licks his lips and climbs out of the tub, grabbing a towel and swiftly drying himself before holding it out for Jimin. I help him get dry before climbing out myself and doing the same.
       I let the two head on to bed and go check on the boys before joining them. Once back, I admire their beautiful forms for a moment. Still awed after all these years that these two are both mine.
      Yoongi positions Jimin on his hands and knees for me as I carefully climb up on the bed behind him. I smack his plump ass playfully and love the bounce as he jumps in surprise.
      He glances back at me with wide wanton eyes and red bruised lips. Winking at him, I sink down and spread his cheeks wide, licking my lips at his flexing rosebud nestled between pale cheeks, wanting to sink my teeth into them and bury my tongue deep inside.
      He fists the sheets as Yoongi takes his lips roughly, his ass pushing back towards me a bit. I grope his cheeks and bury my face between them with no prelude, spitting on his pink hole before pushing my tongue and two fingers inside. "So wet." I groan.
      "Oh god!" He shudders, legs shaking. "Ahhhh...J-Jungkook...." He gasps, rocking his hips back against my face. I hold him still and press deeper. "F-fuck! Right there!" He squeals.
       Groaning, I thrust my tongue in and out as Yoongi maneuvers himself under Jimin's trembling body to take his cock back into his mouth, sucking him off while I eat him out.
      Jimin goes wild.
     I frantically work my tongue and fingers in and out of his body as I feel Yoongi's lithe fingers working the towel off my hips and stroking my own erection.
       I groan, pressing my face into Jimin's crease as Yoongi rolls my balls between his fingers before alternating between sucking Jimin and my own cock off.
     Oh fuck. Yoongi's mouth takes me deep and I feel myself already near the edge. So good...too good. I'm going to explode.
     But I want to cum inside Jimin.
     I thrust my hips against Yoongi's face a few times before reluctantly pulling back, letting him go back to pleasing our kitten.
     I move away from Jimin's ass and tap his pretty pink rosebud a few times, loving the whine that comes from his mouth as I line myself up and slowly push my throbbing cock inside, holding his hips still.
      He moans loudly and I feel him shudder apart into Yoongi's mouth for the second time.
      Yoongi gets up and I pull him into a rough and dirty open mouthed kiss, wanting to taste Jimin's cum this time, too.
      He shares eagerly, hissing as our tongues duel, my hips slamming against Jimin's ass on autopilot, fucking him nice and smooth.
     "Y-Yes! Right there, Kookie...nghnnn...feels so good! Ah! Y-Yoonie!" He cries out, spreading his legs further as Yoongi lays down and pulls Jimin on top of him. I follow, refusing to remove myself from his perfect, tight, ass. His hole clenching around me fucking perfectly.
       Grasping his cheeks, Yoongi spreads Jimin even wider and I watch hungrily as my cock stretches his hole over and over again. Panting, sweat blooming over my forehead, I lick my lips and watch eagerly as Yoongi angles his hard cock against mine and very slowly begins working his own cock alongside mine inside Jimin.
      I lift Jimin up onto his knees, back against my chest as he cries out, struggling to take us both at the same time. I force his head to the side and distract him with a kiss, exploring his mouth while just barely pushing in and out of his hot, tight, body.
      My hand finding his bouncing cock and stroking it in time with my thrusts. He pants against my mouth, body straining...
      He whimpers but doesn't ask us to stop. He moves his arm behind my neck and shudders, frozen in place as both Yoongi and I begin fucking him at the same time, our balls slapping together as we move as one. So fucking good. Jimin's tail wraps around my waist, pulling me tighter against his ass. I dig my fingers into his hips, leaving bruises. Too far gone to be gentle.
      Our moans and pants mingle together just like the musky smell of sex and sweat and pheromones in the air. Jimin's ass gushes thick delicious fluid, slicking our way inside, making it easier for us to reach his sweat spot.
      I continue to hold him against my chest as we fuck into him hard and fast. His smaller body bouncing on our cock like a sexy little rag doll. "Fuck. Yeah, baby. Your body feels so...p-perfect. Mhmm...gonna cum inside you so hard." I groan, biting his ear.
      He moans, chest heaving. His body is violently shaken as we slam into him relentlessly over and over again, chasing our releases.
      "C-can't...can't hold it..." He whimpers.
     "Cum, Jimin." Yoongi growls. "Cum on our dicks. I want you to fucking take it." He bares his fangs and sits up—still  fucking up into the kitten—striking his throat and beginning to drink hungrily.
      I rest my head against Jimin's back as I lose it, grunting. I lose it—cumming hard inside him, drenching his inner walls and Yoongi's cock with my cum. I bite down hard on the other side of Jimin's neck, reclaiming him.
      Jimin wails, his cock exploding on Yoongi's stomach as his fluid soak our cocks and legs from his ass like a fountain.
      Growling, out of control, I pull out and bend down, lapping at his hole, drinking it up as Yoongi's satiated cock slips out. I begin lapping at his dick as well, cleaning up our shared cum and Jimin's sticky fluids.
      Fucking delicious.
     Jimin collapses down on Yoongi's chest as the vampire finishes feeding and begins petting at the exhausted kitten.
     I get my fill of them both before crawling over them and pecking their lips. We're all sticky and dirty but don't care. I yawn, satiated and tired, as I pull Jimin between us—the kitten still shaking from the overstimulation of taking two cocks as well as multiple orgasms.
      He whimpers against my chest. "I love you."
     "Mhm. Love you, too, kitten."
     Yoongi wraps his arm around Jimin's middle and his hand finds mine. He squeezes and I squeeze back. Yeah, I love both my mates more than anything.
      I never want this thing between us to end. We fit perfectly together like pieces of a puzzle. I know not many could ever understand our relationship but they don't have to. We get it. It's between the three of us and we just work.
      We're the perfect family. All five of us. And I'll protect what we have until I die. No one can ruin this.