Jungkook

Scanning the bedroom, I swiftly load a bag with weapons I've seen Yoongi conveniently place in case of an emergency. I dress in seconds, my mind running through a serifs checklist before doubling back fo grab a thick blanket for Jimin. He gets cold easy.
       Making sure it's not surpassed five minutes, I lock up and glare as Taehyung flips me off and, grinning, slams on the gas. The car taking off while I curse. I still have 5 seconds.
       I watch in morbid satisfaction as the car swerves off the road for a moment before the breaks slam and the car stops. Whistling, I take my time climbing into the car out of spite.
       Jimin looks almost feral while Taehyung is cursing and rubbing his arm.
      "This little bitch of yours bit me! He better not have rabies." Scowling, Taehyung begins driving again. I see a huge bite mark on his forearm and a bit of blood dripping from Jimin's pearly teeth.
       I've never been more proud—but then that pride turns sour when Jimin eagerly kisses me in delight and I taste Taehyung's nasty funk. Ew. Taehyung germs. I better not catch the crazy. I would think if anyone had rabies it would be Kim Taehyung, the lunatic.
"You deserved it." Smugly, sliding deeper into the backseat and stretching out. I toss my bag on the floor and sigh.
"Both of you cat hybrids are absolutely feral." Tae scoffs. "Is it genetic."
Jimin sits up straighter in pride. "Yes. I hope Jin hyung fucks you up everyday."
Tae rolls his eyes and begins to speed up.
I frown out of the window. "Do you know where we need to go?"
"It cannot be too difficult to find it. I've known Zico a long time and he only had two storage warehouses in the city. It has to be one of them."
"How do you know that?"
He purses his lips. "I'm the one that bought them for him."
I reach over the seat and punch him hard in the face. He scowls at me but doesn't try to retaliate. "Why the fuck would you do that!"
He takes a deep breath then releases it long and slow, calming himself. "We've had a very complicated relationship but we used to be on decent terms. I've helped him out many times. He was quite lazy and distracted back then. I happen to know a lot about him through my sources and he remains the same with the exception of fucking me over."
"Do either of them have an underground basement?"
"Yes. One. We will go there first."
Jimin chews his bottom lip. "Do you think he's hurting them?"
I stare at him. "Did he hurt you?"
He looks back, anxious. "He's was going to rape me, break our bond, and force me to be his mate. What do you think?"
       The car is quiet for a few moments. "He knows better than to touch what belongs to me. He's stupid but not suicidal. There better not be a mark on Jin or...." He growls.
       "You mean besides the marks you leave on him?" Jimin hisses.
       "Glad you understand, furry."
       "So only you can abuse my hyung—and don't fucking call me furry, shitface!"
       Tae gives him a wicked grin. "Yes and he likes it very much when I hurt him. The more it hurts the more he screams and begs for more like the hungry little ass slut he is! Want to experience it yourself, kitten."
       Jimin gasps, growling and tail swishing violently in the small space. The tension rises.
       I put my hand on Jimin's shoulder to calm him down. We both know Tae is just trying to start shit again. He's...well not scared per say...but obviously concerned for his mate.. I can tell. I've never seen him this restless and vicious before and that's saying something.
       "Can we just stop fighting right now!" I sigh, my body itching with the new frequent need to feed. I'm thirsty snd Jimin's luscious scent keeps distracting me in the worst way. I can't be distracted. Not in front of Kim Taehyung.
      The vampire's eyes meet mine through the rear view mirror. "How's it feel to sink your teeth into a hot eager body? Blood is quite exquisite, yes? Do you feel the power flood your system as you drain the lifeblood from your mates?" He teases.
       Jimin flushes in the seat, shifting uncomfortable and I know with annoyance he's turned on. I don't want his words turning my mate on.
      I grind my teeth. "Fuck off. I'm not falling for your childish antics."
       He shrugs, humming to himself. I notice several times, however, as he glances between me and Jimin. I don't like it. Not at all. What the fuck is he plotting now? Can't he just focus on getting us to our destination instead of playing stupid head games?!    
        "Jimin...might I ask you a rather personal question?" He smirks.
       Huffing, Jimin crosses his arms. "Leave me alone."
       "Fine. Suit yourself. It's honest curiosity on my part, however." He clicks his tongue with a glint in his eye.
       I can tell Jimin wants to know. He bounces a bit, anxious in his seat. "Fine. What is it?"
       Tae makes sure to stare directly into my eyes before asking his question. "Perhaps have you ever had the pleasure of experiencing being fucked by that pretty tail of yours? It's rather...vigorous, yes?" He chuckles darkly, noting the tail still twisting and shifting.
       We both gape at him in absolute shock. Jimin flushes bright red, gasping.   
       "What?! That's sick! How could you ask something like that, you disgusting psycho!"
      Taehyung shrugs nonchalantly, looking completely and irrationally innocent. "Ah. I supposed you hadn't. Your hyung really seems to love it, you know. You should try it sometime. It can reach quite deep." He smirks wickedly. "But, of course, how silly of me to expect your mates to bring you that sort of intense pleaure. My mistake." He's disgusting absolutely thrilled with himself. "Some people just can't handle pushing limits..."
        I hate, hate, hate the fact that my eyes trail over Jimin's tail as those fucking images run through my head over and over again. I didn't even think that kind of thing was possible...it's disgusting...it's intriguing...
      Which of course pisses me off more considering it just proves the asshole's point. Blatantly. Dick.
       Jimin, still red and embarrassed, hides his face. Burying his smaller form in Yoongi's black jacket with a scowl.
       Tae simply laughs. I hate him so much. I wish I could claw the jackass's throat out.
      Said Jackass looks back at me, thoroughly amused and relaxed. "I would have thought you more adventurous as a threesome. Your relationship truly intrigues me. Doesn't the possessiveness get too much?"
        I'm stubbornly set on ignoring him but find myself rolling my eyes and answering anyway. "We are all bonded. It's equal. We are all possessive of each other. It balances out." Shrugging. I have no real way to truly explain it.
       Jimin nods tersely. "Why are you so curious anyway? You don't really care."
      "Says who? I'm not allowed to be interested in something?"
       Jimin bites his lip, frowning. His eyes alight with interest. "D-do you really do that hyung?"
      I want to curse but keep silent. I hate that I really want to know, too. It just seems so...I don't even know. Kinky.
       I can't imagine doing that to Jimin. My eyes once more trail back to his soft furry tail.
       Tae licks his lips, smiling widely. "I do but only when he truly deserves it. He can be such a bad kitten and that's a reward." He teases.
      Jimin's breath catches in his throat and I have to clench my hands. Fuck. I hate this so much!!!!
       I can smell my mate's arousal in the air and feel my own body react. Anger courses through me at the knowledge Taehyung can smell him, too. The asshole laughs joyously.
      "Stop fucking around!" I gripe, trying to ignore my thirst and now erection. Both are painful and annoying. "Can't you move this piece of shit any faster?"
        He shrugs. "Without you two, I could have teleported there already."
       I curse loudly. "You could fucking teleport us there the whole time! You're wasting time on stupid shit." Beyond pissed.
       "Just making idle conversation..." Grinning madly, he pulls the car over and we all get out. "Unfortunately, you both will need to hold on to me tightly."
       My eyes blaze as I reluctantly grasp onto him tightly while Jimin shyly climbs into his arms. Tae smiles an actual smile at us before advising us to close our eyes.  
       I make sure not to let go of my bag before I feel the world spin around us. Stupid lunatic...yet still useful. Sometimes.