Jimin

I sit on the bed kicking my feet and watching as Jungkook finishes packing my bags. Mark, Hoseok, and I will be heading out first thing in the morning. I'm excited but I'll miss my mates and kids. I don't want to leave them but this is for Hoseok. Mostly.
     "I'll miss you. Thanks for helping me pack."
     Jungkook smiles, kissing my head and massaging my sides. "You deserve a break. You take care of the kids more than Yoongi and I but I'll miss you, too."
     "I really made Yoongi mad."
     He looks hesitant. "He'll get over it. He never stays mad at you for long."
     I groan. "I just miss having something tiny to take care of. Yoon-Jae and Koya are so big and independent now. I miss being needed. I think it's the feline in me." I admit.
     "Baby, you'll always be needed by all of us. I get it, though. As long as nothing goes wrong. I just worry about how much your body can take. I still remember how awful it was before." He explains quietly.
     "I do, too." Sighing, I get off the bed to check on the boys. Kookie follows after me. After making sure both are sleeping, I lace my fingers with his and pull him down into a kiss.
      He responds quite nicely, lifting me up into his arms by my ass and carrying me back towards our room. I suck on his tongue as we drop to the bed, shoving my suitcase to the floor.
     "How do you always taste so sweet?" He groans, burying his face in my neck.
     I run my hands over is back, tugging his shirt up to feel skin. "I was going to ask the same."
     Somehow our clothes end up on the floor, our mouths glued together. Our touches get hotter and kisses sloppier. It feels amazing. While Yoongi is rough and wild, Jungkook is more passionate and attentive. I love the contrast between my mates. Love getting to experience it all.
     "Kookie?" I moan, biting my lip as he works between my legs, my tail fisted in his hand.
     "Mhm?"
     "D-do you think...ah! Do you...think that...mghnn...that I'm s-selfish?" He pauses his ministrations to look up at me, confused.
     "No. You're asking that right now?"
     I pout. "It's been on my mind. Everyone thinks I'm manipulative and selfish, don't they?"
    He releases my waning erection and sits up, ruffling my hair. "Jimin...I don't think you're selfish. You just know what you want and will do anything to get it."
      My mouth drops. "That's the epitome of manipulative and selfish!"
     He pauses, thinking it over. "Oookkay. So you're a little manipulative and selfish. So what? You're allowed to be." He shrugs, rubbing my thighs. "There's nothing wrong with it, kitten."
"I disagree. I don't like everyone thinking I'm that way."
"Jimin, sweetheart, you are strong and decisive. You know what you want and go for it. I respect you for it and I know Yoongi does, too, despite his constant bitching. Why do you care so much about what everyone else thinks?"
"I don't know. I guess...I guess you're right." Sighing, I lay back down and allow him to continue kissing up my inner thighs and groin.
Bypassing my throbbing erection, he mouths over my stomach, massaging my tail so deliciously. I moan, bucking my hips.
He chuckles. "Needy, baby?"
"Please...."
Growling, he takes me into his mouth while simultaneously reaching under me to drive two fingers inside me.
I cry out, jerking a pillow over my head to muffle my voice, not wanting to wake the boys. I thrust myself deeper into his mouth as he works me higher and higher.
Gasping, he pulls off. "Cum for me. I want to taste it."
I whimper at his words, my body teasing up as I cum in his mouth, clenching tightly around his fingers. He sits up, licking his lips.
Panting and sweaty, I lightheadedly move onto my knees and tug his jeans down, fisting his erection roughly, nipping his lips, hungry for my own taste.
"God, baby. So good." He groans, grasping my tail as I move my lips down his body, sucking on his tip before deep throating him and squeezing his balls.
I moan as he works the end of my tail, hitting my sweet spots as I bob my head back and forth, moving my hands around to grip his ass, digging my nails in.
"Fuck, I'm about to cum, kitten." He thrusts roughly into my mouth, choking me. Saliva drips down my chin as I swallow his cum, continuously working his erection until he forcible jerks me back by the hair.
Growling, he flips me onto my stomach and smacks my ass hard before plowing into me from behind. I let out a screech, scrambling to hold on to anything as he pounds into me aggressively. My hips held in his bruising grip.
I drop my head and watch him fuck me from under my trembling knees. "Oh god! Oh, Kookie! Nghnnn...harder! Please!" I cry, shuddering as he repeatedly hits my prostate.
My nails shred into the sheets as cum erupts from my cock, my cries muffled from behind his hand as he covers my mouth to keep me quiet.
Groaning, he fills me up, hips stuttering to a abrupt stop, rubbing my hips to take away the ache. Collapsing onto my stomach, I grimace at the sticky mess under me. He follows me down, kissing my sweaty neck and shoulders to comfort me.
"Every time gets better, kitten." He sighs, pulling out.
I bite my lip, whimpering at the lack of contact.
Rolling us over, he continues to pet and kiss on me, his normal gentle self returning once more. I snuggle against him, smelling him.
"Are you smelling me again?" His low voice is full of amusement.
"Mhm hm." Completely unashamed. "You always smell so good."
He chuckles. "Well so do you. You're really too irresistible, baby."
I beam, looking up at him. "I love you."
"I love you, too."
"...when do you think Yoongi will be back?"
He groans. "It will too late to go again! Just sleep. You have to be up early."
I pout. "B-But I'll be gone for a while and want you both!"
"...go to sleep, kitten."
Ugh. So mean. Denying me of my insatiable lust! Rude.