Chapter 7

Error

"Knock knock." I said in unison with my knuckles hitting the door. After a minute of jogging, I found Dust's room. There was a red scribble on the door saying, 'DUST'S ROOM!'. I'm guessing it was Horror's work. I mean, from what I remember, he was the one to do scribbles.

There was literally no response, I've knocked four times. That's it! I'm busting in! I stepped back and crouched a little. Counting to three, I launched myself to the door. Unfortunately, the door opened as soon as I was about to hit it and hit the person who opened it instead.

"Guh-!!" It was Dust. Freaking great. We both fell down to the ground two feet away from the door. His back hit the floor with a thud and my face hit his rib with an "Oof-". Can I just say that my face, specially my 'nose' freakin' hurts. A groan escaped my throat as I lift my face off of him. I rolled off of the poor skeleboi and watched as he dealt with his pain.

His mismatched orbs were so little and were jittering. "Hhhhhhhu-" He wrapped his arms around his ribs as he wheeze in pain. "Ugh.... dude why would you do that?" He said in a cracking voice. I noticed his other hand going to his crotch as he rolled over and formed a protective curl with his back the only part exposed. I must have accidentally hit his nuts.

"Ahh my babies." He whispered to himself with a crying tone. I can't help but laugh while rubbing my pained nose. "I'm gonna give you some time to.... recover. But you better get down soon cuz we're having breakfast. So bye!" I waved him off and shut his door.

To the next destination! Nightmare! I marched to where I assumed his new room was and this time just banged my fist on the door. "Breakfast is ready!!" I screamed at the door letting my voice get to glitchy on purpose. I got a bang on the door as a response making me laugh. The wooden material swung open and revealed a very upset goop. "H-hey there." I sweat drop at his expression. "Let's have breakfast shall we?" I offered nervously as the goop lowered his head to match mine and glare to his hearts content.

Nightmare sighed a signed for me to continue and walk. He put his two tentacles on my head like it was an arm rest. I stopped by my room and got my children. Gradient was still asleep but PJ, hoo boy he was all over the place.

_________________________

Super lame update hahaha. I just wanna post this cuz I think I'm not in the right set of mind. I just inhaled a lot of perfume that my guy friend use. May I just say that it hurts my head and I think it gets me drunk.... yehh. I can see colors.