Chapter 19

Jhene POV

I pulled up in my driveway and saw Chris car parked. I got excited because I haven't seen my bro in a long time.

I unlocked the front door and walked in. I put my hoodie in the closet and sat my shoes on the floor.

I walked in the den where I heard talking.

"Hey hey." everyone looked up at me.

"NEYYYY!" Chris big ass tackled me on couch and gave me little kisses all over my face.

"Get cho big ass off my wife man." August laughed over to me and kissed me as Chris walked back to who I'm guessing is Adrienne.

"Is this lil Ms.Adrienne Bailon?" i asked as walked over to her. She looked so different.

"Yes it is. Oh my gosh give me a hug Jhene." i hugged her.

"Giiiirl, we have a lot to catch up on."

Adrienne POV

Wow , I haven't seen this chick in a long time. I slicked missed her quite ass, but I bet when she got with August she wasn't no nowhere near quite no more. I remember when August used to... Nvm. ;) Imma keep that to myself.

August POV

Before Ney came to the house, Chris and Adrienne had came.

I had dapped Chris and we did our handshake and when I got to Adrienne, we both hesitated to hug each other. She whispered an 'I missed you' in my ear but I brushed it off.

When Chris and Jhene was talking bout when he was gonna see baby girl, Adrienne kept staring at me. I didn't pay it no mind, til Chris went out to answer his phone and when Jhene went to the bathroom.

"Yo, you gotta stop that staring shit. That's creepy." I told her as I pulled my phone out. I was checking my twitter and ig when I felt her hand on my thigh. She trailed her hand up my chest and played with my ear.

"Man stop that." I told her as I smacked her hands away.

"Don't you miss what we used to do?" she asked me.

I had a mini flashback to one of the many days we had in the PAST.

"Naw man, and you better not bring that shit back up either." I was now pissed at her.

As soon as I finished what I was saying, I got up and walked towards the kitchen when Chris and Jhene walked back into the room.

"Damn!" i hope Jhene didn't see her.

Jhene had a look on her face. Its like she wanted to kill someone. I sensed something was wrong with her when we was at the table eating. She was just staring at Adrienne.

OH SHIT! I hope she didn't hear what we was talking bout earlier. If she did, that's my ass for sure.

Man, I knew where this night was leading. I might as well prepare myself for it.

Jhene POV

I wanna stab her ass with this fork. When I came from the bathroom earlier, I heard Adrienne and August talking.

I asked Chris about it and he told me that he knew and that he got over it a long time ago. He thought that Aug would've told me what he HAD going between them but he didn't.

You may ask. Why am I mad? The bitch was all on my man. Like give him some chill space.

"Adrienne can we talk outside?" everybody looked at me and Aug squeezed my thigh. He know exactly whats going on.

**********
1 MORE CHAPTER!

What yall think?

What Jhene gonna say when she get outside?

Is Adrienne wrong for saying what she said to August? (Me: Hell yeah!)

Why is Chris so calm about the situation if Jhene told him what happened?

Excuse my mistakes!

~Kechia